Former TA soldier becomes UK's first transgender Muslim woman!

How do you know that this woman didn't have something like Kleinfelters syndrome? Not all Kleinfelters men have the feminine appearance that Ms Cossey (who was known as Tula) was fortunate to have..

Like I have already said, I am assuming this man does not have any genetic defects as the proportion of the population that suffers from these kinds of defects is so small its is statistically insignificant therefore my assumption is valid.

To assume this person has this problem based on no evidence is pointless.

Interesting story here of a former labourer and Territorial Army soldier who has had a sex change and religion change and is now a hijab wearing girl called Lucy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411152/Lucy-Vallender-Former-male-TA-soldier-UKs-transgender-Muslim-woman-MARRIED.html

I know I shouldn't but I really couldn't stifle a laugh over this.

Hahaha. What a saddo. Doing it is one thing but why publicize it? What an attention seeker :hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 06-09-2013 at 11:40 ----------

Miss Vallender says her local mosque has victimised her because they asked her to worship with men, not women

They do right. Good on em.

Hahaha. What a saddo. Doing it is one thing but why publicize it? What an attention seeker

Originally Posted by Mail Online

Miss Vallender says her local mosque has victimised her because they asked her to worship with men, not women

They do right. Good on em.

Its almost like she/he did it to just to annoy Muslims. :o

Archived