Westway; All changed again?

goldenfleece

Not sure about no more rock nights or the new management but surely if they were a success it would be pointless scrapping them.

Not been for about a month but very few people went in. Was going down Wednesday but not sure if I will if its all changed into some clone West Street Bar........

Did the rock nights on tuesdays not take off

? hoped they would , its a good venue and the music was good. Not been able to go since christmas because im now living on the south coast but wondered if it was still going and if it had got any busier.

Landlord is the same chap, he's just bought it out from the holding company. Only major changes so far -- better selection of wines, they've installed a massive projector and are showing Sky Sports, plus the place is getting a major makeover.

As far as I know there are no plans to stop the rock night.

Golden Fleece/PuressenceUK you're both right. The landlord's still the same guy, but there has been a few changes (PuressenceUK has covered most of them). As far as I am aware the Rock night will no longer be a weekly feature, but it may not be entirely dead.

I have mentioned this thread to the landlord, hopefully he will be along shortly to answer your questions.

Archived