2 meals for £10

princesscjc

• 2 weeks later...

Travellers at Ecclesfield do two for one and some meals are less than that, you just pay for the most expensive, check out their website - we're off there in a few minutes for Sunday dinner, I'll see if I can get a menu and post you some prices:D

Hi,Not quite 2 for a tenner but the Plough at Crosspool does very nice sunday lunches for £5.95.Hang on just thought i am sure OAP's lunches are £4.95 so that's 2 for £9.90 for them.it has some nice beers on too,to help you celebrate!

very good lunches every day. cheaper in the week

We just had roast beef and all the trimmings and it was lovely. We got there at 1pm and by ten past one our dinner was served, we also had two rounds of drinks the second of which one of the bar staff came over and aked if we were ready for another drink and fetched it for us. The service was superb and the whole thing including the drinks came to £21.15p - I challenge anyone to find better service and value than the Travellers:D:love:

Archived