I used to be proud of the BBC

Non sequitur.

While it’s technologically possible to detect emissions from television sets, some believe that the switch to LCD-based hardware, and the omnipresence of non-televisual computer monitors, has now made effective detection logistically unlikely—if there was ever a serious detection program in the first place.

Mostly it's Capita goons knocking on doors of addresses that aren't listed as having a licence.

|

|

V

:D

Precisely my point, because it's obvious what is going to happen

The BBC is still the best broadcaster in the world and gives outstanding value for money.

The BBC is a self-licking ice cream, that propogates a liberal, eco-cobblers, social engineering agenda, and uses our money so to do.

Witness Radio Five Lives "Power Day" yesterday..............a load of propaganda for the tree huggers and yoghurt knitters.

The BBC is a self-licking ice cream, that propogates a liberal, eco-cobblers, social engineering agenda, and uses our money so to do.

Witness Radio Five Lives "Power Day" yesterday..............a load of propaganda for the tree huggers and yoghurt knitters.

why does it?

I've noticed the rivalry bias is still going on like it was with Saville.

In the Michael Le Vell trial the BBC is focusing on the girl's side of the story and how evil he was.

ITV is focusing more on the defence side - how his world collapsed, how the girl lied after seeing a motivational speaker.

Why does it do what you said it does?

I've already given one example, the "Power Day" on Five Live, propogating the green agenda.

There is also an endemic tendency/bias to present multiculturalism in an overly-positive light, with out any critical examination.

There is an organisation wide over-prepresentation of ethnic minorities and gays/lesbians.

There is very little balance in the programming, with more conservative traditional points of view being given little air time.

Archived