I used to be proud of the BBC

I've noticed the rivalry bias is still going on like it was with Saville.

In the Michael Le Vell trial the BBC is focusing on the girl's side of the story and how evil he was.

ITV is focusing more on the defence side - how his world collapsed, how the girl lied after seeing a motivational speaker.

Isn't Michael Le Vell employed by one of the companies that make up ITV?

im with you carboot why should i pay for a licence let them that want bbc pay for the service

Unfortunately those that want the BBC believe that everbody else should pay for it. They want everyone to subsidise their viewing habits through the Licence Fee.

The pro-BBC lobby is very selfish and has nothing but contempt and hatred for consumer freedom of choice. They want people to be forced to pay for BBC content despite those same people not even wanting it.

On the anniversary of the attack on the twin towers what did that metrocentric idiot Nicky Campbell and the other PC creeps at Radio Five feature this morning?

A load of Asians in Blackburn complaining how "9/11" had affected them!

I am angry beyond words. Campbell and the others should be tried for treason.

And they've posted it on their website, so that it gets even more exposure!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01gft70

This and pro Green agenda myth mongering is the sort of bovine by-product the bunch of disingenuous cretins spend our license fee on.

Yes, forget about all the people killed in the attacks, forget about all their families, friends, neighbours, the people of New York traumatised by an attach on their city, and by the people of the US in general. It's British Muslims that were most affected by 9/11.

Sometimes you just have to shake your head at utter idiocy.

On the anniversary of the attack on the twin towers what did that metrocentric idiot Nicky Campbell and the other PC creeps at Radio Five feature this morning?

A load of Asians in Blackburn complaining how "9/11" had affected them!

I am angry beyond words. Campbell and the others should be tried for treason.

And they've posted it on their website, so that it gets even more exposure!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01gft70

This and pro Green agenda myth mongering is the sort of bovine by-product the bunch of disingenuous cretins spend our license fee on.

Hang on it says on the link that they asked muslims and non muslims alike, so what's the problem?

On the clip that they played on the radio this morning, there was one non-muslim (a religious nutter who was preaching forgiveness and all that rubbish) and about half a dozen muslims, at least four of whom tried to blame the West for "9/11" and for radicalising other muslims..

That's the problem.

Archived