Would you dance for a job at an interview?

I once had a big fat bloke on an interview panel asking me what I thought he'd had for breakfast :roll:. They are just trying to knock you off balance to see how you cope.

That was Sheffield social services btw, about 20 years ago. To be fair I don't think that nonsense is allowed now; the questions all have to have a clear purpose and be relevant.

Idiotic managerial-ism. insidious and pseudo intellectual.

---------- Post added 08-09-2013 at 00:59 ----------

Idiotic managerial-ism. insidious and pseudo intellectual.

Sorry meant to say middle managerial-ism. insidious and pseudo intellectual

I wonder if Alan Sugar ever danced or did backflips while juggling at an interview.

Yes he did,

:)

---------- Post added 08-09-2013 at 07:49 ----------

I once had a big fat bloke on an interview panel asking me what I thought he'd had for breakfast :roll:. They are just trying to knock you off balance to see how you cope.

That was Sheffield social services btw, about 20 years ago. To be fair I don't think that nonsense is allowed now; the questions all have to have a clear purpose and be relevant.

What was your answer? The last job candidate.

What was your answer? The last job candidate.

I was a bit young and naive in those days, so I think I just gawped at him and said how would I know? Didn't get the job that time, but I was ready for him next time. It's the kind of stunt you can only pull off once!

Archived