Male topic only

Janus

I’m no longer in my 20s, so this sort of thing does not happen 5 times per day. I’m middle aged, and I woke up this morning around 4am desperately needing to urinate. The problem was rigor mortis had developed in a certain part of my anatomy-and I mean really developed. Now the problem is that rigor is pointing 90 degrees straight out from my body and needs to be at about 45 degrees at least. (Yes, I could have come down stairs and gone in to the garden, but I didn’t want to wake myself up too much at such an early time).

For any females reading this, in this state rigor can only point to the ceiling no problem, but it is not possible to go downhill beyond the right angle as described above.

It is a difficult situation to find one’s self in, and I’m not sure what the solution is, if indeed there is one. However, I welcome sensible and constructive advice from the experienced members relating to the issue.

Thanks

I wish I had the same problem :(

Ive always found that having a little think about Anne Widdowcombe is an excellent tonic for sending the main vein back to its hibernating turtle stature. However, should the flowered dress change into a two piece bikini mid-thought, then the turtle may have trouble sleeping. Hope this helps.

Archived