Weight Loss Boot Camps!

Hi everyone!

Right, quick and simple question for ya:

I’m Rob - a qualified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor - and I’d just like to know... who’d like to have a fun and highly challenging Weight Loss Boot Camp in their area?

I’m looking for the best areas to try out my classes and I’d like to know which ones don’t have any.

Cheers ladies & gents :)

ROB

We just do a sessional charge rather than hourly because it puts too much pressure on people to clock watch when they are holding classes....it's a shame if your group want to stay around for a chat and you get lumbered with an extra hours charge isn't it? Give us a ring on 0114 2373216 for more information or come along and have a look around if you'd like a vist, you'd be very welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Lee, I am SO sorry its taken ages to reply back to your message. What exactly is Active8? and how can I help to improve/develop Active8 with some of my classes?

Thanks

Rob

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 00:29 ----------

To answer your questions guys, I am a qualified MMA Fitness Instructor (not many people have this qualification) and licensed Boxercise Instructor. I provide my own equipment and have developed a series of exciting "games" rather then exercises, that make the sessions extra fun and original. We don't use pads, just glove-to-glove action (this cuts out the transition time of taking off the pads/gloves to switch partners). I have invented my own punches and jab techniques to create a more unconventional Boxercise class that really thinks outside of the box. I can also provide my own TRX, ViPR, Kettlebells, Aerobics bar and medicine balls. Not every Instructor provides these.

Archived