Anyone for Table Tennis?

ttparsons

Wadsley Bridge Premier Table Tennis Club is starting a new adult social table tennis session at 7.30 on Thursday evenings at Mousehole Forge near Malin Bridge. The venue is down the bridleway at the bottom of Stannington Road. Our facilities are basic but this is possibly the cheapest table tennis in Sheffield at £2 a session or £25 annual membership. We aim to have a coach available on the first Thursday of the month for which there will be an additional charge of £3 to cover the coach's expenses.

Up to 5 tables will be available, depending on numbers.

The session is ideal for players who enjoy friendly competition, social players that would like to improve their game, or players wanting to return to the sport.

Bring your own bat.

Please send me a message if you want to join in or request more details.

Trevor

The post code is S6 5FF but it is not on the road, it is down a bridleway off Stannington Road as described. S6 5FL may be a better option for your sat nav to take you to the end of the bridleway.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can set up for expected numbers.

Thanks.

hi,

This sounds great. I'm not very good, but do enjoy playing..... just started playing again with my old man but he's in his 70's now. Apart from the last two weeks, I haven't played in nearly 20 years. Is it a case of just turning up?

Hi.

You can just turn up, but if I don't know anyone's coming I won't be going down to unlock, so it's possible no-one will be there. I'm sure there's demand for cheap table tennis, but the Thursday session may take a few weeks to build up. You can let me know on the day.

Archived