Redundant Vocations

What sort of jobs nowadays are somewhat redundant in terms of job satisfaction, appreciation and making a difference?

At the top of my list would be the military or special forces as you will. Yes I know we are all protected like some game of cat and mouse but you think that if all the weapons in the entire world ceased being made, and that all weapons including deployment machines were all regurgitated in to the ground and destroyed, that we would ever need to have defence. I think people who have been bread in to thinking war is a noble profession to be proud of is rather alarming, that a profession where you maim people just so you can say you are upholding your national interests is rather lame and sick really, I think people who are bread to kill in any nation are just pawns controlled by the higher elite to do their sick bidding, they are just play toys to use to enforce their agendas to often purse things that are highly illegal and not in the human best interests, in other words, anyone with a gun or will to kill is a brainwashed existence, what a waist of life and a waist of someone else's lives.

What sort of jobs nowadays are somewhat redundant in terms of job satisfaction, appreciation and making a difference?

At the top of my list would be the military or special forces as you will. Yes I know we are all protected like some game of cat and mouse but you think that if all the weapons in the entire world ceased being made, and that all weapons including deployment machines were all regurgitated in to the ground and destroyed, that we would ever need to have defence. I think people who have been bread in to thinking war is a noble profession to be proud of is rather alarming, that a profession where you maim people just so you can say you are upholding your national interests is rather lame and sick really, I think people who are bread to kill in any nation are just pawns controlled by the higher elite to do their sick bidding, they are just play toys to use to enforce their agendas to often purse things that are highly illegal and not in the human best interests, in other words, anyone with a gun or will to kill is a brainwashed existence, what a waist of life and a waist of someone else's lives.

"Wedded Bliss" type dating agencies?

Teachers of spelling will still be needed, to tell the difference between "bred" (as in "bred in to thinking war is a noble profession "), and "Bread" (as in "bread to eat").

Of course, eating too much bread will increase your Waist" measurement, while throwing the bread away would be pure "Waste", though not "a waist of life ".

Yes, I love the concept of a totally peaceful world, free from all sorts of violence. I fear it will never happen, for eventually Fred will threaten Joe (names changed to protect the guilty) with a fist or a rock or a butterknife, and the arms race will escalate again.

Would it be a noble profession to protect weak people from someone stronger, who seeks to take something from them? Or is it nobler to stand by and watch the violent triumph, while wringing my hands about the injustice?

Teachers of spelling will still be needed, to tell the difference between "bred" (as in "bred in to thinking war is a noble profession "), and "Bread" (as in "bread to eat").

Of course, eating too much bread will increase your Waist" measurement, while throwing the bread away would be pure "Waste", though not "a waist of life ".

Yes, I love the concept of a totally peaceful world, free from all sorts of violence. I fear it will never happen, for eventually Fred will threaten Joe (names changed to protect the guilty) with a fist or a rock or a butterknife, and the arms race will escalate again.

Would it be a noble profession to protect weak people from someone stronger, who seeks to take something from them? Or is it nobler to stand by and watch the violent triumph, while wringing my hands about the injustice?

I need to go back to school then :huh:

Archived