Economy v Poverty v Human rights act.

However, it is exactly this misuse or misinterpretation of the act (or the interpretation of the act by HR lawyers which is completely different to the interprtation by other countries) that irritates and is the reason it should be scrapped...........as soon as possible !!

How is it misused?

How is it misinterpreted?

I never wish to know the whole of the HRA act, but i have witnessed first hand (through my proffession) the right of choice in such matters. People are entitled to make their own choices with 'their' monies. Good, bad or indifferent.

HRA act? That would be the Human Rights Act act, would it? Given that you can't even spell it and profession you are talking rubbish. The HRA doesn't impact at all on people's right to spend their own money as they see fit. If it did there'd be no taxes at all. The fact UKIP has to tell such easily refutable lies just shows it has no arguments.

HRA act? That would be the Human Rights Act act, would it? Given that you can't even spell it and profession you are talking rubbish. The HRA doesn't impact at all on people's right to spend their own money as they see fit. If it did there'd be no taxes at all. The fact UKIP has to tell such easily refutable lies just shows it has no arguments.

Whats UKIP got to do with anything ?

This thread is to discuss taking peoples financial obligations off them at source. A large percentage of councils 'owed' monies, will be from people on benefits. There has to be a knock on financial effect to how the council can collect these debts.

I never even mentioned UKIP ?

Archived