Why Do The Police Keep Arresting Tommy Robinson?

You know how to argue yourself up your own backside, don't you? Tommy Robinson was an illegal immigrant because he doesn't have free speech even though he could have flown to the USA on his own passport and said exactly the same as he did say? Tommy Robinson has been charged with fraud because he doesn't have free speech? I look forward to his trial when no doubt his defence will be that he doesn't have free speech just as he argued when he, er, pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to entering the USA illegally.

He was attending a SION conference in New York at the UN Plaza Hotel. This was essentially a political gathering of like minded groups and individuals. He had to use another passport because he would have been refused entry to the US.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but politicians and dictators from around the world are allowed to go to the UN at New York, even genocidal maniacs, which I'm sure you must agree, is slightly worse than a footie hooligan having a ruck with other footie hooligans. Unless of course you think the likes of Castro, Mugabe and Ahmadinejad are on the same level as Robinson.

No need for fear, he isn't popular. Generally he's unpopular. That's why he doesn't have the popular support of the public in general, so he creates his own persona based on his personality. I'm content to sling cretinous mud.

He isn't important enough for me to be riled by his statements, so none.

But he must have said something for you to detest him so. What is it he's said?

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 21:09 ----------

The EDL are coming to Lane Top at the end of the end of the month...

Pheasant Mosque plan scrapped though...

Proposals to turn a Sheffield pub into a mosque have been dropped – but the English Defence League still plans to hold a protest at the site.

Firth Park Cultural Centre had made enquiries about buying the former Pheasant pub at Sheffield Lane Top, which is for sale, and rename it Firth Park Masjid.

But the group now says the £330,000 price tag is ‘too expensive’ and it will be looking for an alternative site.

The English Defence League, which last gathered in Sheffield in June to lay a wreath ‘in tribute’ to murdered soldier Lee Rigby, has organised a protest against the plans.

The ‘peaceful’ demonstration is to take place outside The Pheasant on Saturday, September 21 – and anti-fascist protesters are planning a presence.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=200112680160453&id=189437941227927

He was attending a SION conference in New York at the UN Plaza Hotel. This was essentially a political gathering of like minded groups and individuals. He had to use another passport because he would have been refused entry to the US.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but politicians and dictators from around the world are allowed to go to the UN at New York, even genocidal maniacs, which I'm sure you must agree, is slightly worse than a footie hooligan having a ruck with other footie hooligans. Unless of course you think the likes of Castro, Mugabe and Ahmadinejad are on the same level as Robinson.

my bold

no he didnt, using a false passport is wrong however you look at it

Tell me you're having a laugh?

Politically no where near the same level. psychotically there's probably not much in it though.

Why do the Police keep arresting Yaxley? My own opinion it to appease the powers that be. I feel the police are being used by the politicians.

We need to examine Yaxley's opinions more. Get him on Question Time, listen to his point of view and then tear it to pieces with facts.

and back in the real world, the real reason the police keep arresting him is because he doesnt follow their orders, theres public order reasons why they deny the EDL from going down certain routes, they try to stop potential trouble from igniting, which is sensible, its nothing to do about curtailing free speech, its about protecting the public and stopping disorder.

as for the point about question time, great bring it on, another funny dvds to file away next to my nick griffin one :hihi:

and back in the real world, the real reason the police keep arresting him is because he doesnt follow their orders, theres public order reasons why they deny the EDL from going down certain routes, they try to stop potential trouble from igniting, which is sensible, its nothing to do about curtailing free speech, its about protecting the public and stopping disorder.

as for the point about question time, great bring it on, another funny dvds to file away next to my nick griffin one :hihi:[/quote

To be honest - Tommy would wee wee all over Nicky One Eye. He comes across far better :suspect:

as for the point about question time, great bring it on, another funny dvds to file away next to my nick griffin one :hihi:

But that's the whole point. There shouldn't be any areas where British people can't go to protest peacefully? If this will cause trouble then those who cause the trouble should be arrested. Whether this is the EDL or counter protestors. It doesn't matter.

Question Time would be great. Get George Galloway, Richard Dawkins and Jeremy Clarkson on as well... :D

But that's the whole point. There shouldn't be any areas where British people can't go to protest peacefully? If this will cause trouble then those who cause the trouble should be arrested. Whether this is the EDL or counter protestors. It doesn't matter.

whats british matter? why can british protest and not others? most of the target victims of the EDLs are "british" they just happen to be muslim. the police give people dispertion orders and orders they cant go in certain areas or to contact certain people, again its not to destroy free speech, its because theres a serious reason why its ordered, whether its a previous crime, or threat of a crime / violence.

whats british matter? why can british protest and not others? most of the target victims of the EDLs are "british" they just happen to be muslim. the police give people dispertion orders and orders they cant go in certain areas or to contact certain people, again its not to destroy free speech, its because theres a serious reason why its ordered, whether its a previous crime, or threat of a crime / violence.

British? I mean anyone with a British passport, that includes a multitude of Races, Religions and Cultures...

Overseas people can protest if they want but they are just that, visitors, and shouldn't afford the same rights as us.

There shouldn't be any areas where British people can't go to protest peacefully?

Of course there bloody well should. Do you think anti-semites should be able to protest in support of the Holocaust outside a synagogue? Do you think paedophiles should be allowed to protest in support of child abuse outside a school? Do you think rapists should be allowed to demonstrate in favour of their favourite pastime outside a women's refuge?

Archived