Outrage as toy company produces "Breaking Bad" interlocking brick kit

Its an expensive bit of fun but all the same I would have one and I no my other half would love it too. you have to be 18 to watch breaking bad so I am guessing you would have to be the same age to buy the lego!?

I don't know what the age rating for Breaking Bad is in the UK on Netflix, but it's 14 in the USA. A logo comes on the screen saying LV14, which I presume means 'language and violence rated 14'.

You obviously had your eyes closed when they had the terminator and robocop and alien figures in the shops.

And others too, do some research instead of being ignorant.

Don't forget Predator and Aliens.

That's 5 films, counting Alien and Aliens as 2 different ones when the figures were probably just the same. I think the Robocop figures were theoretically released on the back of the TV show and cartoon which were far more tame than the first 2 films.

"Most movies that got an 18 rating got a toy line". That's clearly utter rubbish. There were hundreds if not thousands of 18 rated movies in that decade. I doubt even 10 got their own toy line.

That's 5 films, counting Alien and Aliens as 2 different ones when the figures were probably just the same. I think the Robocop figures were theoretically released on the back of the TV show and cartoon which were far more tame than the first 2 films.

"Most movies that got an 18 rating got a toy line". That's clearly utter rubbish. There were hundreds if not thousands of 18 rated movies in that decade. I doubt even 10 got their own toy line.

It's a fair point, but I guess you're just as opposed to the Alien, Predator, Terminator toy as well as the big list of the '80's cheesy horror movie toys that were also produced, such as Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm street and Gremlins et al?

Archived