Outrage as toy company produces "Breaking Bad" interlocking brick kit

I don't recall Hellraiser or Nightmare toys, Gremlins was a PG rated film wasn't it?

I don't remember the age rating for Gremlins but it was a pretty nasty movie when you consider the cuddly nature of the Gremlin if you didn't feed it before midnight.

I don't recall Hellraiser or Nightmare toys, Gremlins was a PG rated film wasn't it?

Yep, Hellraiser, Friday 13th, Scream, Nightmare on Elm street, Child's Play, Halloween, Puppet Master, The Fly and many more.

I'm sure you'll like what McFarlane toys did to Humpty Dumpty and the Wizard of Oz characters ;)

I don't know what the age rating for Breaking Bad is in the UK on Netflix, but it's 14 in the USA. A logo comes on the screen saying LV14, which I presume means 'language and violence rated 14'.

I am 20 and find it a bit much at time wouldn't say it was for a 14 year old and wouldn't let my kids watch it if I was a parent. :|

I wouldn't buy the lego for kids but I don't see the harm in it. all that people are doing when they complain about it is advertising it, I didn't know about it till now.

I'm 56 and I find it a bit much sometimes. The most recent episode was the most extreme 45 minutes of TV drama I've ever seen, not for the violence or language, but for the themes of deceit and betrayal.

I think the 'outrage' over the lego set is completely mistaken as it's obviously aimed at adult fans of the series.

I'm 56 and I find it a bit much sometimes. The most recent episode was the most extreme 45 minutes of TV drama I've ever seen, not for the violence or language, but for the themes of deceit and betrayal.

I think the 'outrage' over the lego set is completely mistaken as it's obviously aimed at adult fans of the series.

I am only on season 3 so please don't let me anything! I didn't want to watch it at first and now I am a bit addicted :) but its written well and the story line (so far) is really good, I didn't like the ending of season two but other that that I am really enjoying it again!

Do kids even play with "action figures" anymore? I thought they'd been superseded by video games.

new thing will be a breaking bad game? my little cousin still pays with lego and things but you are right I don't think kids do much anymore

I am only on season 3 so please don't let me anything! I didn't want to watch it at first and now I am a bit addicted :) but its written well and the story line (so far) is really good, I didn't like the ending of season two but other that that I am really enjoying it again!

Don't worry, no spoilers here.

I had to go back and look at how season 2 ended and yes, I agree it's not the best bit of plot in the series.

Archived