Only in America

So I assume in the US you have blind drivers?

The way some people drive, they may as well be blind. :rolleyes:

They're impaired with drugs or alcohol, never obtained a real driver's license, have no insurance, are distracted by cell phones, passengers or are fiddling with the radio. I've had near misses where the other driver never saw me and continued on their merry way, completely oblivious that they almost caused an accident.

The way some people drive, they may as well be blind. :rolleyes:

They're impaired with drugs or alcohol, never obtained a real driver's license, have no insurance, are distracted by cell phones, passengers or are fiddling with the radio. I've had near misses where the other driver never saw me and continued on their merry way, completely oblivious that they almost caused an accident.

We're discussing the US, not Britain.:D

So I assume in the US you have blind drivers?

See my earlier posts to JFKvsNixon

---------- Post added 09-09-2013 at 23:21 ----------

Time to head for the exit door. Ron's here :hihi: Now the thread will go on for about 100 pages and Mort will end up closing it down :hihi:

It's deja vu already

People should just get over the fact that Americans like to carry guns.

It doesn't affect you, it's not your country, nobody is imposing anything upon you by allowing people in America to bear arms.

It affected these kids in a very imposing way...

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 02:12 ----------

Time to head for the exit door. Ron's here :hihi: Now the thread will go on for about 100 pages and Mort will end up closing it down :hihi:

It's deja vu already

Irony isn't your strong point is it.:roll:

We're discussing the US, not Britain.:D
She's talking about the US.

---------- Post added 09-09-2013 at 23:39 ----------

It affected these kids in a very imposing way...

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 02:12 ----------

Irony isn't your strong point is it.:roll:

This was indeed a terrible tragedy and not to be made light of. They found themselves in an area normal people wouldn't be found in. There are such places here that exist especilly in large cities. But to me Ron seemed somehow to make light of it, or worse still to make points. This can be a dangerous place to visit if you're not careful. You come to enjoy our weather and sights and usually have a good time and go home happy, raring to come back. If you're scared of the idea, go some place else, that's your right. Our people have a right to keep guns, as long as they're not a felon, or crazy. It's nobody's business trying to tell us what to do, so why keep on opening these ' Only in America ' threads.

It's nobody's business trying to tell us what to do, so why keep on opening these ' Only in America ' threads.

Im not telling you what to do, I am just allowing people to have a laugh at the stupidity of a country not only encouraging people to kill with their "right to bear arms" but also now allowing blind people to randomly shoot people they cant even see!!!

Trouble is, you are all so obsessed with guns to see the irony of it all. But never mind :)

She's talking about the US.

Yes I know, even to the mindless it was obvious, hence the smiley.

You're so Intuitive :roll:

This was indeed a terrible tragedy and not to be made light of. They found themselves in an area normal people wouldn't be found in. There are such places here that exist especilly in large cities. But to me Ron seemed somehow to make light of it,

Making light? Have you completely lost the ability to read or do you just make stuff up to fit in with your myopia?

or worse still to make points.

The point was made directly in response to another poster. It was a simple point to point out..and also relevant.

This can be a dangerous place to visit if you're not careful. You come to enjoy our weather and sights and usually have a good time and go home happy, raring to come back. If you're scared of the idea, go some place else, that's your right. Our people have a right to keep guns, as long as they're not a felon, or crazy. It's nobody's business trying to tell us what to do, so why keep on opening these ' Only in America ' threads.

I didn't open the thread, I responded to it in the same way you are. If you don't like them go on another forum in the same way you're advocating others not to visit the States.

It's not as bad there yet as it is here with our European 'human rights'.

Apparently an armed robber is being taken to the European court of human rights because he discriminated against a blind man who had applied for the position of look out. You couldn't make it up.

:hihi::hihi:

Archived