Only in America

But not sorry enough to actually stand and say 'enough is enough'.

This kind of talk is much like the condemnation of all white people because black people were subject to a couple of centuries of slavery.

Why should I stand up and say enough is enough? I had no part in the death of that young man's father nor did any of my ancestors own slaves.

There are laws and statutes enough on the books to deal with the minority who use guns for criminlal purposes.

The solution is there. All they have to do is implement it

Collective punishment for the sins of the view is Fascism

This kind of talk is much like the condemnation of all white people because black people were subject to a couple of centuries of slavery.

Why should I stand up and say enough is enough? I had no part in the death of that young man's father nor did any of my ancestors own slaves.

There are laws and statutes enough on the books to deal with the minority who use guns for criminlal purposes.

The solution is there. All they have to do is implement it

Collective punishment for the sins of the view is Fascism

Because it's the right thing to do?

Because you have a conscience and care about your fellow Americans?

Or not, as the case may or may not be.

Because it's the right thing to do?

Because you have a conscience and care about your fellow Americans?

Or not, as the case may or may not be.

There never will be gun control and even if it was attempted it would never work. We have to live with the way things are just as we live with foolish people who drink too much and then kill someone while driving a car. Should we ban cars or alcohol because of this?

There are far and away more deaths caused in road accidents every year than by guns

---------- Post added 11-09-2013 at 23:25 ----------

I was in Idaho a few weeks ago. In the 3 days I was there, there were 5 shooting incidents on the news, 4 of those were local

Between July 15 and July 30 I was in Portland, Oregon, Boise, Idaho, Butte Montana, Billings, Montana, Idaho Falls, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Utah and Las Vegas, Nevada.

Not a word about any shootings on the local news channels.

They musta known you was coming :D

There never will be gun control

Then your problem is solved, you can retire all smug and content from the "American Gun-anything threads". second thoughts, you'd have no where to go and buck would experience a catastrophic loss.

We have to live with the way things are

The philosophical grunts teachings of Neanderthal man, and a whole new meaning to the word apathy.

Then your problem is solved, you can retire all smug and content from the "American Gun-anything threads". second thoughts, you'd have no where to go and buck would experience a catastrophic loss.

The philosophical grunts teachings of Neanderthal man, and a whole new meaning to the word apathy.

I'm going to ask you just one more time. When are you ever going to contribute any valuable input to a thread anywhere that isn't solely an insult? I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. You are nothing, you do nothing and if you run away again to the mods it won't change a thing. Nobody likes you.

I'm going to ask you just one more time. When are you ever going to contribute any valuable input to a thread anywhere that isn't solely an insult? I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. You are nothing, you do nothing and if you run away again to the mods it won't change a thing. Nobody likes you.

Quite a delicate little soul, aintcha.

Between July 15 and July 30 I was in Portland, Oregon, Boise, Idaho, Butte Montana, Billings, Montana, Idaho Falls, Idaho, Salt Lake City, Utah and Las Vegas, Nevada.

Not a word about any shootings on the local news channels.

They musta known you was coming :D

Could it be that they have just become so common place that its not worth mentioning? Like burglaries?

Archived