Tories save economy

I think people do trust the Tories. A lot of people don't like them, but they still trust them. Labour are just untrustworthy, they will say anything to get themselves into power and then turn their backs on the very people that put them there.

No they don't . they don't trust labour either . And the LD. they have neither respect nor trust - even less so after this farce .Why else do you think there is so much apathy in politics . This is the whole reason so many people don't go out and vote .

Unfortunately , the politicians will make their promises and pledges in their election addresses prior to the election .As do the party's . But subsequently , the system will prevail .

In essence , It doesn't matter one jot what prospective candidates promise . If the system doesn't favour it , forget it .

The system has created the apathy . It doesn't want democracy to work . Whilst ever the status quo prevails it is happy .

Democracy starts at the bottom and ascends like a pyramid . It is the broad base of the electorate which determines its basic philosophy , and transcends to pinnacle , which in tern is supposed to represent the philosophy and principle from which it transcends . It is not this arse about face of grace and favour which prevails - This , you scratch my back I will scratch yours . Whilst ever you have that system you will have the working class against the working class .

I do not defend the imposition of a monarchy. Nor do I defend the system which it perpetuates . It is archaic and anarchistic and perpetuates privilege ,grace and favour and should be cosigned to the dark ages from whence it came .However , I would defend my monarch under the present system with my life . The system however , I would continue to deplore and fight to replace .

---------- Post added 10-09-2013 at 22:14 ----------

When the COALITION got in we were waist deep in it. Now we're only ankle deep in it, but I don't think it's especially down to the government. If Labour had got in however, we'd now be neck deep in the poo.

I suspect that you are safe in your comment on this minority thread . However , I doubt that the majority of workers and pensioners would share your sentiments .

he didn't say communism and capitalism are the same - he said there is capitalism in (so called) communist countries - he is correct, of course - there are many wealthy capitalists in China

That simply shows China's Communists have now become Pragmatists.

May I respectfully request you use more paragraphs, I find it easier to read and although I tend to disagree with you, your contributions are interesting challenging and more worthy of being studied than the majority of contributors some of whom are either moronic or just plain boring.

Unfortunately, English grammar is not one of the required qualifications for using this forum.

This morning I have read 2 posts, on other topics,which were considerably worse than this.

Probably written by Yorkies. :(:(

he didn't say communism and capitalism are the same - he said there is capitalism in (so called) communist countries - he is correct, of course - there are many wealthy capitalists in China

Well done, you are the first person to decipher what he has said. You may have misinterpreted him but at least you tried.

---------- Post added 11-09-2013 at 15:50 ----------

In terms of what, social governance of policies or in terms of their economy?

In terms of the fact that they now know what works and what doesn't.

In terms of what, social governance of policies or in terms of their economy?

The Chinese leadership are not stupid. They took over Hong Kong and used it as a business model. So whilst they may preach communism they actually encourage capitalism nowadays and in those areas where they do the economy is booming. The chinese leadership are also some of the most corrupt leaders outside of Africa. That is why they are also some of the world's richest men. No communism there.

Archived