New fast food restaurant opening soon

woodmally

Why can't Sheffield have more decent restaurants and fewer fast food joints?
I supposee its because fast food joints make more money and are able to stay in business. They suit the American market, in a country where people travel long distances and want to eat at franchises they know and trust. Perhaps that doesn't fit everyone's taste in UK, but they certainly have plenty of customers. As for DD lasting only six months as someone wrote, he or she clearly doesn't know the product. Give it a try, then comment.

i like mcklunkies
I can tell.

---------- Post added 19-09-2013 at 19:42 ----------

Its due to open at the beginning of October I think. Healthy, fast food looks delish!

When I came into this thread, I felt for sure it was about Dunkin Donuts. But later I realised it was referring to a new veggie type fast food franchise. My comments about DD still hold good, but a veggie place it is not. Great donuts, krollers, and bagels with all the fixings but no raw carrots and lettuce. Even MickeyDs has lettuce buried deep in the ketchup.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived