Lady crying outside first point Crystal Peaks

I always give them my pass, if its the end of the week and I'm about to get into a taxi home (usually I get stopped outside supermarkets and the like)

If I've got a day rider on the Supertram, if I've made all the journeys I need I'll ask someone who's just got on if they want mine - saves them buying one

happens a lot at c peaks bus station usually around teatime. one of the regulars is an oldish type bloke with a scouse accent and walks with an arched ,humped over back . he comes out with a very similar story to this and if anyone does give him money he never catches the bus but usually waits a while and then nips into bookies :suspect:
A scouser on the scrounge? How very unusual :rolleyes::hihi:

simple rules apply. pay for the person to get on the bus with the bus driver, give them a coffee or tea if they are cold and feed if they are hungry. dont give money...

This is excellent advice. If someone asks me for money because they're homeless I offer to go to Howden House, Shelter, Roundabout with them. In twenty years none have taken up the offer.

Archived