Brook v Vyacheslav 26th October 2013

Arena Mole

Booking Terms & ConditionsSeating Plan |

Kell Brook will face Vyacheslav Senchenko at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield on October 26, live on Sky Sports.

Tickets purchased online are priced from £33 to £110 (£30 + £3 booking fee - £100 + £10 booking fee). For more information on the venue’s booking fees click here.

http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/kell-brook-v-vyacheslav-senchenko-/

Tickets are limited to 4 per person and per address.

The unbeaten Sheffield welterweight moved to 30-0 with his 20th stoppage at the MS3 Craven Park in Hull, dispatching his ‘nemesis’ Carson Jones in eight rounds.

Senchenko is familiar to British fight fans having stopped Ricky Hatton in the Manchester man’s comeback fight in November. The Ukrainian took the WBA title from Yuriy Nuzhnenko in April 2009, defending the belt three times before his sole defeat on his 34 fight record to Paulie Malignaggi in April 2012.

“It's a tough task but I'm very excited,” Brook told Sky Sports News. “Anyone who stops Ricky Hatton is a dangerous fighter and one that I will take very seriously, so I can't wait to get in there and train very hard to put on a good show for my fans in Sheffield. He's been a World champion, been there and done it, so he will be out to prove that he's worthy of another crack at being on top of the World.

“I really get up for it when I box in Sheffield, it'll be packed to the rafters and they are really passionate fans - so I can't wait to be back in my Arena, in a big fight that will take me closer to a World title shot. I’m on the doorstep of a World title and I'm ready to show I have what it takes to win it.”

Promoter Eddie Hearn believes he has got the right fight for Brook, who is closing in on a World title shot after his successful return from injury against Jones.

“I'm delighted to make this fight and feel it’s the perfect fight for Kell at this time,” said Hearn. “It's without doubt his sternest test yet and Senchenko brings credibility as a former World title holder and mass appeal after his KO win over Ricky Hatton. We are going to put on a special show in Sheffield and the atmosphere will be electric.”

Brian Rose will face Javier Maciel in a final eliminator for the WBO World Light Middleweight title. Rose and Maciel provide the chief support to Kell Brook’s blockbuster Welterweight clash with Vyacheslav Senchenko.

The Blackpool man steps into the contest on the back of his Inter-Continental belt stoppage win in his hometown of Blackpool in April, which he followed with a wide points triumph over Alexey Ribchev in Bolton in June.

The vacant title is contested by Demetrius Andrade and Vanes Martirosyan in Texas on November 16, and Rose will be putting everything into his preparations for Maciel to ensure he’s next in line for the winner of that bout.

Britain’s brightest young stars will be in action on the undercard:-

Olympic Gold medallist Anthony Joshua MBE will box for the second time as a pro on the card after his debut at The O2 on October 5, and he’s joined on the card by Team GB captain Thomas Stalker.

Blackpool’s light middleweight star Brian Rose is on the hunt for major honours this season and begins that journey in the Steel City, and there’s a spot on the card for Rose’s fellow Blackpool fighter Scotty Cardle.

Liverpool’s Callum Smith will be aiming to add to his impressive run of stoppage wins and there’s a welcome return to action for Kal Yafai, the exciting 8-0 bantamweight who boxes for the first time since injuring his bicep in his last outing in March.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 15:26 ----------

Check out the Book v Senchenko press conference which took place today at the Arena...

Tickets available... http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/kell-brook-v-vyacheslav-senchenko-/

• 1 month later...

Olympic Heavyweight hero straight back into action after KO debut Anthony Joshua MBE is back in the gym and ready for his second pro fight against Paul Butlin here on October 26, live on Sky Sports. Part of a stacked undercard for Brook v Senchenko! Get your tickets now... http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/kell-brook-v-vyacheslav-senchenko-/

---------- Post added 14-10-2013 at 16:38 ----------

Kell Brook will perform a public work out this Wednesday (October 16) along with Adam Etches and Scott Jenkins at the Meadowhall Shopping Centre in Sheffield ahead of his Welterweight showdown with Vyacheslav Senchenko here on October 26, live on Sky Sports. Get your tickets for the big fight now! http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/kell-brook-v-vyacheslav-senchenko-/

Just announced - the public weigh-in for Saturday night’s action between Kell Brook & Vyacheslav Senchenko will take place in the Memorial Hall at the Sheffield City Hall on Fri 25th Oct at 1pm! Tickets still available for this must see fight!! http://www.motorpointarenasheffield.co.uk/whats-on/kell-brook-v-vyacheslav-senchenko-/

Archived