SAS 'apologise' to the Princes for Diana's death

So which bit gives evidence for a murder?

It's 7,000 pages long.... The devil's in the detail.

What surprises me, going back to it, is the number of appeals afterwards. And not from Al Fayed. I haven't read them, but the case just won't lie down.

For me, Diana gets threatening phone calls, Diana writes letter saying she's going to be killed, probably in a car crash, gives it to butler for safe keeping, Diana is killed in a crash. Fact.

The only defence they can come up with to this is Diana is mad.

Butler is a villain. Falsely accused of theft and his integrity / evidence is ruined, (case falls apart but damage is done,)

Sister and mother burn all Diana's letters and diaries.

SAS man describes how MI6 operate and how crash is done. He is also arrested (for nothing, but so violently ribs are broken,) and his integrity / evidence ruined.

Paparazzi man with white Fiat Uno, James Adanson, has office broken into and pictures stolen. He is found dead locked inside burnt out car, with bullet holes in his head, and no trace of the keys.

What surprises me, going back to it, is the number of appeals afterwards. I haven't read them, but the case just won't lie down. And not from Al Fayed.

For me, Diana gets threatening phone calls, Diana writes letter saying she's going to be killed, probably in a car crash, gives it to butler for safe keeping, Diana is killed in a crash. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Butler is also falsely accused of theft and his integrity / evidence is ruined, (case falls apart but damage is done,)

SAS man describes how MI6 operate and how crash is done. He is also arrested (for nothing) and his integrity / evidence ruined.

Paparatzzi man with white Fiat Uno, James Adanson, has office broken into and pictures stolen. He is found dead locked inside burnt out car, with bullet holes in his head, and no trace of the keys.

So how did they convince people to not wear seatbelts and the driver to use excess speed?

So how did they convince people to not wear seatbelts and the driver to use excess speed?

There was even contraversial evidence about that.

After the crash all the belts were said to be working.

When car was returned to London some time later Diana's seatbelt wasn't working.

They said it must have been damaged after the crash....

When car was returned to London some time later Diana's seatbelt wasn't working.

So they knew which car they'd be using and which seat she'd be sitting in?

Have you read the Paget report?

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/news/nol/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/14_12_06_diana_report.pdf

That's not exactly surprising as the car was virtually cut in half by the rescue teams and the seat belts left exposed to the elements. But it is hardly relevant as she wasn't wearing it at the time anyhow.

.....Diana writes letter saying she's going to be killed, probably in a car crash, gives it to butler for safe keeping, Diana is killed in a crash.

So despite the fact she thought she was going to be killed in a car crash she decided to get in a car and not wear a seat belt. And she's your star witness.

What surprises me, going back to it, is the number of appeals afterwards. And not from Al Fayed. I haven't read them, but the case just won't lie down.

For me, Diana gets threatening phone calls, Diana writes letter saying she's going to be killed, probably in a car crash, gives it to butler for safe keeping, Diana is killed in a crash. Fact.

Butler is a villain. Falsely accused of theft and his integrity / evidence is ruined, (case falls apart but damage is done,)

SAS man describes how MI6 operate and how crash is done. He is also arrested (for nothing, but so violently ribs are broken,) and his integrity / evidence ruined.

Paparazzi man with white Fiat Uno, James Adanson, has office broken into and pictures stolen. He is found dead locked inside burnt out car, with bullet holes in his head, and no trace of the keys.

Did erebus write it?

Because the Express (and Mail before them) can sell any old guff to a sizeable minority of people who can't get their head round the fact that famous people are just as likely to have accidents as the rest of us.

ps who appealed against the inquest verdict?

Archived