SAS 'apologise' to the Princes for Diana's death

That is the sort of thing that folk with limited intelligence post when they seek to stifle debate.

Some of the conspiracy theories would make a really good Cluedo type game.

Was it Prince Phillip, behind the pillar with the laser pointer?

Or the SAS, in the tunnel with the rifle?

Or the bodyguard, in the car with the syringe and his seatbelt on?

Or the fake doctor, in the ambulance with the pillow?

Or the driver of the white fiat, in the outside lane, with the laser beam?

As a someone who doesn't believe a monarchy should still be operating in this day & age I tend to only take a passing interest in what goes on with them.

That said I wish them no harm.

Forgive my ignorance here ,but could someone who takes more of an interest in these matters please explain to me what possible motive could there have been for killing her?

That's beside the point. Your previous comment is typical of someone who feels their's is the only point of view worth considering. It points to a pretty limited intelligence and imagination.

There is evidence actually, and it's hidden in plain sight, certainly enough to give a whole different light on the matter. I read the daily transcripts of the 'inquest' into the deaths, and there's no doubt in my mind that it was a cover up.

Who was responsible for her death and why?

I don't see any professor plum in the conservatory with the candlestick?

It is worth looking a what exactly the SAS has said.

Major General Mark Carleton-Smith is said to have expressed regret to Charles for any distress caused to the Royal Family by the current furore.

That is as a result of what someone said that someone had said that someone else had claimed.

The fact that some of those involved in the rumours were members or ex-members of the SAS is what the dear Major General regrets.

Not exactly the same as the sensational claims of the thread title.

Exactly what cgk says.

Come up with some evidence electterrific.

There is evidence actually, and it's hidden in plain sight, certainly enough to give a whole different light on the matter. I read the daily transcripts of the 'inquest' into the deaths, and there's no doubt in my mind that it was a cover up.

I don't know... I personally don't think there's much to understand about the incident.

Woman and her boyfriend (and bodyguard) get into a car with a driver who was drunk (according to post-mortem analysis of Henri Paul's blood) and omits to put her seatbelt on.

Said Drunk driver then proceeds to drive maniacally and at speed through a city centre.

Car crashes.

Instead of sustaining survivable injuries, the woman, her boyfriend and the driver are killed, because they weren't wearing their seat-belts. (note that the only survivor of the accident was the one passenger who did have his seat belt on).

Because said woman is rich, beautiful and famous, all sorts of bizarre ideas spring up about her death.

(edit to add:-

and the Daily Express makes much mileage out of the incident, by putting the woman's photo on the front page on at least a weekly basis. )

Forgive my ignorance here ,but could someone who takes more of an interest in these matters please explain to me what possible motive could there have been for killing her?

The conspiracy theorists believe that those in 'power', were concerned by her relationships with Asian (Muslim) men-prior to Al Fayed she'd dated Asnat Khan.

Rumours abounded of her pregnancy and the the consequences of the next in line to the throne having a Muslim half brother or sister.

Archived