SAS 'apologise' to the Princes for Diana's death

btw ,there is another side to this story

quote/

The city of Paris was built by the Merovingians, a medieval dynasty which ruled France for numerous generations. Before converting to Christianity, the Merovingian religion was a mysterious brand of paganism.

The Pont D’Alma Tunnel ('Pont' meaning bridge and 'Alma' meaning soul / Bridge of the Soul) was a sacred site dedicated to the Moon Goddess Diana, where they used to practice ritual sacrifices. During those ceremonies, it was of an utmost importance that the sacrificed victim died inside the underground temple.

Right on top of the Pont d’Alma Tunnel is a golden torch mounted on a black pentagram. This torch is an exact replica of the one being held by the Statue of Liberty and was placed above the tunnel in 1989 as a gift. This wasn’t placed as a tribute to Princess Diana but it has become, over time, the unofficial memorial.

Oh well, why didn't you say so before? It was the druids what did it! :o

btw ,there is another side to this story

quote/

The city of Paris was built by the Merovingians, a medieval dynasty which ruled France for numerous generations. Before converting to Christianity, the Merovingian religion was a mysterious brand of paganism.

The Pont D’Alma Tunnel ('Pont' meaning bridge and 'Alma' meaning soul / Bridge of the Soul) was a sacred site dedicated to the Moon Goddess Diana, where they used to practice ritual sacrifices. During those ceremonies, it was of an utmost importance that the sacrificed victim died inside the underground temple.

Right on top of the Pont d’Alma Tunnel is a golden torch mounted on a black pentagram. This torch is an exact replica of the one being held by the Statue of Liberty and was placed above the tunnel in 1989 as a gift. This wasn’t placed as a tribute to Princess Diana but it has become, over time, the unofficial memorial.

And don't forget this incontravertable evidence.

Was he in the tunnel?

I doubt it. But you would think he'd have something interesting to say, especially regarding the 'I an going to have an accident, probably a car crash' note that Diana gave him as insurance, and the 'I have some news which is going to knock your socks off' letter. - But then they did do a good job of making her look whacko didn't they....

I doubt it. But you would think he'd have something interesting to say, especially regarding the 'I an going to have an accident, probably a car crash' note that Diana gave him as insurance, and the 'I have some news which is going to knock your socks off' letter. - But then they did do a good job of making her look whacko didn't they....

And royals are somehow immune to being whacko?

She did that pretty well herself to be fair.

She did that pretty well herself to be fair.

What do you base that on?

Newspaper headlines?

The same newspapers that did such a good job of twisting the truth from the inquest? The same people who rubbished Richard Tomlinson, who vilified Paul Burrell, who basically rubbished anyone who contradicted the party line?

See why it's so important to know the links between the great and the good, and newspaper moguls.

Archived