What's Happened To The BNP?

Do you have any evidence that there are more dodgy people in UKIP than any other party. Do you have a ratio at all. I think its fairly easy to search out the unsavory ones to match ones own voting preferences. Which party do you support?

I feel you are wrong about Farage, he's easily the best leader of a party. When you say Murdoch, do you mean Rupert? I thought he was Australian.

I quoted you some statistics about UKIP's failed elected politicians. If you can quote similar ratios for other parties then do.

Farage is an opportunist who can't deliver on his own. He knows that and so is trying to use the right wing of the Tories, his natural allies, to get him what he wants. UKIP is a one-man show except when one of the ill-disciplined vegetables comes out with yet another stupid comment. This suits him as it means there'll never be anyone in UKIP with enough brain cells to challenge him.

Murdoch is a naturalised American.

---------- Post added 13-09-2013 at 22:02 ----------

mmmm he seems to be doing a good job doesnt he;)he might even win the euro elections outright,yeh sure is doing a lousy job isnt he.:)

Former organiser of Sheffield BNP supports UKIP. No doubt Jeffrey Shaw will still argue UKIP isn't right-wing.

I quoted you some statistics about UKIP's failed elected politicians. If you can quote similar ratios for other parties then do.

Farage is an opportunist who can't deliver on his own. He knows that and so is trying to use the right wing of the Tories, his natural allies, to get him what he wants. UKIP is a one-man show except when one of the ill-disciplined vegetables comes out with yet another stupid comment. This suits him as it means there'll never be anyone in UKIP with enough brain cells to challenge him.

Murdoch is a naturalised American.

---------- Post added 13-09-2013 at 22:02 ----------

Former organiser of Sheffield BNP supports UKIP. No doubt Jeffrey Shaw will still argue UKIP isn't right-wing.

Of course I am ex BNP,im also jesus come back to life,get a grip.:)

oh and Murdoch is aussie by birth.

Archived