60's Attercliffe

GmelB

Does anyone remember Hazel Jarvis lived on westbury street with her 2 sisters Elaine and Christine, they Went to Hammerton street my mum Hazel then went onto Whitby road. I was born

There in 1965. My mum spoke of a friend called Derek Holden who lived at newsagents on Nidd Road, anyone know of him?

Does anyone remember Hazel Jarvis lived on westbury street with her 2 sisters Elaine and Christine, they Went to Hammerton street my mum Hazel then went onto Whitby road. I was born

There in 1965. My mum spoke of a friend called Derek Holden who lived at newsagents on Nidd Road, anyone know of him?

I remember hazel she was a nice girl elaine was my girlfriend for a while but I had a massive crush on christine

my name is Jack Nicholson AKA Jacky I lived on Selbourne street are all the girls ha ha ok?we used to play Beatles records in there house we were good friends.Your mum was a little older than me and had her own friends we user to call her Hazelnut but in a nice way.

Hi Jacky, can picture it Christine and elaine were n still are

massive Beatles fans, they are both well :) my mum Hazel sadly

Passed away last year (Alzheimer's ) I will mention you to my aunts,

Nice to look back.... Hope you keep well!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Jacky, can picture it Christine and elaine were n still are

massive Beatles fans, they are both well :) my mum Hazel sadly

Passed away last year (Alzheimer's ) I will mention you to my aunts,

Nice to look back.... Hope you keep well!

GmelB.Did you mention me to your Auntys.Hope they remembered me and my friend Roger Lycett.There was another friend called Mary she was half Greek do they remember her?

GmelB.Did you mention me to your Auntys.Hope they remembered me and my friend Roger Lycett.There was another friend called Mary she was half Greek do they remember her?

Hi/Jacklad.

It's Mick.Tavernor here will you remember me to Roger Lycett, we met at a school reunion a couple of years back at Handsworth working mens club.

He was also a good footballer.

Hi/Jacklad.

It's Mick.Tavernor here will you remember me to Roger Lycett, we met at a school reunion a couple of years back at Handsworth working mens club.

He was also a good footballer.

Hello Mick,yes Roger was a brilliant goalkeeper,should have been a pro.Did not hear of the reunion,who was there?

Hello Mick,yes Roger was a brilliant goalkeeper,should have been a pro.Did not hear of the reunion,who was there?

Hi/Jack.

Roger was a good goalkeeper but if I remember correctly he was prone to breaking some of his bones.

When it was the reunion I came down from Durham and I stopped at our Geoff's

house. I met up with Roger , Dennis Denial , Dave Bamforth , Geoff Robinson , Graham Bagshaw ,Tommy Whiteley and a few others which was great to see them again. I don't know when they will be holding another reunion.

Archived