60's Attercliffe

GmelB

Hi/Jack.

Roger was a good goalkeeper but if I remember correctly he was prone to breaking some of his bones.

When it was the reunion I came down from Durham and I stopped at our Geoff's

house. I met up with Roger , Dennis Denial , Dave Bamforth , Geoff Robinson , Graham Bagshaw ,Tommy Whiteley and a few others which was great to see them again. I don't know when they will be holding another reunion.

hi Wednesday. I remember all the names you mentioned, my name is graham Christian, I lived on ripon street. do you remember Gladys Thomson? she was my mothers cousin. she lived on westbury street.

hi Wednesday. I remember all the names you mentioned, my name is graham Christian, I lived on ripon street. do you remember Gladys Thomson? she was my mothers cousin. she lived on westbury street.

Hello Graham,did you go to Beaver hill and were you good at vaulting in the gym?Did you also practice on the 4 concrete pipes on the rec?

Hi/Graham and Jack

I remember the names and I am still trying to put faces to the names.

I was born in Dolphin street , then moved to 151 Cottingham street.

I went to Woodbourne road school and then Beaverhill school which I left in 1964. Which schools did you go to and when did you leave.

Archived