Sheffield Half Marathon

jemson

I am also requiring to pass on my place to someone (£20)

Having IT Band issues that I won't resolve in time... :(

Private message if you're interested, I can then arrange to hand over the race number and sort out the re-registration on the SHM website.

I've also got a place to transfer, my partner is ill and cannot race. £15 if you would like to PM me to arrange.

This place has now been taken, thanks.

---------- Post added 03-04-2014 at 10:32 ----------

Hi, I need a place, I've done all the training but realised today I havent actully entered! Please PM me...

This place has now been taken, thanks. I think you can still enter and pick your race number up on the day. Good luck!

I am also requiring to pass on my place to someone (£20)

Having IT Band issues that I won't resolve in time... :(

Private message if you're interested, I can then arrange to hand over the race number and sort out the re-registration on the SHM website.

Hi, I need a place, I've done all the training but realised today I havent actully entered! Please PM me...

Try Finstan, only a few posts back.

---------- Post added 03-04-2014 at 12:27 ----------

Hope the air quality in Sheffield improves for Sunday!..

I'm having to miss it due to the weather. I don't have an entry.

They say the cloud may clear by end of day tomorrow but I'd guess the air will take a few days to clear.

Forecast of heavy rain and strong winds, which may be a good thing for some of the runners.

Archived