Sheffield Half Marathon

jemson

On behalf of the British Heart Foundation, I would like to wish all the 'Heart Runners' and rest of the runners very best of luck.

The BHF's Sheffield Branch together with some of its wider supporters will be setting up camp on Brightside Lane tomorrow to cheer on Heart Runners participating in the Sheffield Half Marathon 2014! You are most welcome if you are interested in joining us tomorrow to cheer on our local runners who are raising funds for life-changing heart research

Cheers

I dont think there is official timing. It was officially cancelled and total caotic scene....I have run in many other cities (B'ham, Liverpool, Gret North Run, Manchester etc etc) and I would rate this year's Sheffield Half Marathon is the worst in terms of almost everything.

Most of the runners were really disapointed and the organisers failed to keep the runners informed the situation. No public announcement whatsoever....it was total pathetic situation....

Organisers must appologise and refund the money back fully to the runners.....I do not think they will be able to attract half the runners next year.

my respect goes to the amazing people who bought water using their own money and distributing to the runners....

Archived