Abbeydale Sunday Football 6.30-8pm

Hi there.

Is anybody interested in joining a weekly Sunday friendly game from 6.30-8pm at Abbeydale Sports Centre on the astro pitch (originally the Olmpic Hockey pitch - please don't be put off by the blue and pink colour scheme...it's a pretty nice surface!)

The game has been running for 20 years (apparently!) and its usually about 8 a side but recently we've seen a dip in numbers....so I'm trying to recruit a few new faces.

All standards welcome (the general standard is ok)....and there's no commitment to turn up evey week...you can come every week or once in a blue moon..you'll still be welcome.

Price is £4 (£3 Students)....and try and bring a white shirt or a dark shirt.

Any questions just ask.

Hope to see yah.

Angus.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Sadly, we've had to cancel football on Sunday nights as just couldn't get enough people.

Angus.

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 17:39 ----------

Mezza :

Hi

We've had to stop football on Sunday nights. However, I plan to join a game on Tuesday nights at the same place, which has a better turnout. I'm sure they'd want a good goalkeeper - if you're interested let me know, Angus

---------- Post added 03-11-2013 at 09:28 ----------

Hi Mick.

Yes, will do. Theres a chance it might start up again if we can get the numbers. Alternatively, it might move to tues 6-7. Theres also a game every wed 8-9.30 that i play in (indoor) up at Springfield sports centre. Drop me a text or email me on here when you fancy playing again,

Cheers

Angus

• 2 months later...

Archived