Green Party aiming to "do a UKIP"

Because it makes absolutely no sense to be pro-immigration and an environmentalist? Most lefties are extremely snobbish, look at the disdain for Daily Mail readers.

As an environmentalist, I can say that we are not all lefties. Give me an honest and Green right wing party to vote for, please.

Its always puzzled me that Greens don't want the country side built over, but they also don't want to limit population expansion. Where do they think all these extra people will live, and how do they think the food they eat will get to the UK, and how do they propose to provide enough energy and water for them.

The Green party is a paradox.

It's definitely one area where they need to be clearer. They do have policies to prevent countries/regions becoming environmentally and economically unsustainable. They cite the UK as prime example. They also have policy that allows migration control. But their migration and population policies need to be better joined up.

Because it makes absolutely no sense to be pro-immigration and an environmentalist? Most lefties are extremely snobbish, look at the disdain for Daily Mail readers.

I think there is disdain for Guardian readers from the Daily Mail, just read Melanie Phillips or Richard Littlejohn.

Perhaps you should outline why being an enviromentalist and pro immigration are incompatible.

I think there is disdain for Guardian readers from the Daily Mail, just read Melanie Phillips or Richard Littlejohn.

Perhaps you should outline why being an enviromentalist and pro immigration are incompatible.

Some imigrants(a small number) come from countries that are poor due to being over populated.

Hunger and malnutrition kill nearly 6 million children a year, from that region.

Archived