Delhi Gang Rapists sentenced to Death

Not totally bonkers, the bit about being in her house is bonkers, but whats bonkers about making him work 8-10 hours every day with every penny earned being paid to her.

Know any firms looking out to recruit convicted rapists?

Or any rape victims who want anything at all to do with their attacker?

Know any firms looking out to recruit convicted rapists?

Or any rape victims who want anything at all to do with their attacker?

Neither question as any relevance to my post, so you must be trying to make a point. What that point is, is anyone's guess. :roll:

Not totally bonkers, the bit about being in her house is bonkers, but whats bonkers about making him work 8-10 hours every day with every penny earned being paid to her.

So the monies paid to her by the rapist will relieve the ordeal of rape psychologically impotent? The suggestion would imply the rapist being allowed freedom in order to carry out your proposal. That being the case, after every penny earned and paid to the victim how does the rapist survive in order to carry that out?

Solution. Bang them up with a heavy sentence with the proceeds of his labour inside going towards his/her upkeep in prison relieving your tax burden.

Keep the perp and the victim totally isolated from one another at every level.

I guess halibuts point was, have you employed a convicted rapist? You're implying others should if not?

Neither question as any relevance to my post, so you must be trying to make a point. What that point is, is anyone's guess. :roll:

Of course they're relevant - who wants to employ a convicted rapist ten hours a day - would you do it? That's precisely what you were proposing.

What makes you think women want to be financially supported by their rapists?

Truly bizarre thinking.

So the monies paid to her by the rapist will relieve the ordeal of rape psychologically impotent?
Your words not mine.

The suggestion would imply the rapist being allowed freedom in order to carry out your proposal.
No it doesn't.

That being the case, after every penny earned and paid to the victim how does the rapist survive in order to carry that out?

He would be given basic food and shelter in a secure facility.

Solution. Bang them up with a heavy sentence with the proceeds of his labour inside going towards his/her upkeep in prison relieving your tax burden.
Nothing wrong with that.

Keep the perp and the victim totally isolated from one another at every level.
Is that for ever?

I guess halibuts point was, have you employed a convicted rapist?

I imagine many rapists are employed by someone.

You're implying others should if not?

I'm not implying anything.

---------- Post added 14-09-2013 at 11:54 ----------

Of course they're relevant - who wants to employ a convicted rapist ten hours a day - would you do it? That's precisely what you were proposing.

What makes you think women want to be financially supported by their rapists?

Truly bizarre thinking.

No it isn't.

What makes you think women don't want to be financially compensated for the trauma they have suffered.

As usual, you aren't thinking at all.

Archived