Delhi Gang Rapists sentenced to Death

I care about women and the likelihood of them being murdered, which is why I think it's a bad idea to execute rapists.

I care about women and the likelihood of them being violently raped or murdered, which is why I think it's a good idea to execute violent rapists and murders. For now we lock them up for a few years and then when they are released they violently rape or murder someone else.

Kill them and this doesn't happen.

A VIOLENT serial sex attacker raped a woman just months after being freed from prison on a government supervision order, the Sunday Herald Sun can exclusively reveal.

Authorities said Gary John Barker, who changed his surname to Collingwood after his beloved football team, had an "abysmally poor" chance at rehabilitation and was a "serious high-risk" of reoffending.

I care about women and the likelihood of them being violently raped or murdered, which is why I think it's a good idea to execute violent rapists and murders. For now we lock them up for a few years and then when they are released they violently rape or murder someone else.

I don't know the statistics for reoffending rates in convicted rapists, but the great majority of murderers do not reoffend.

Usually isn't always. And DNA isn't always a deciding factor. There are cases where both sides say sexual activity took place but one says it was forced and the other consensual.

That's true...

My partner is firstly a forensic scientist.She also managers FSs and covers a huge part of Scotland.(Glasgow being the busiest) One call-out,she walked in the home of a man who was at home with his two young children. The kids were excited to see the cops and my gf told me the man was calm and seemed like any other regular guy.

Apparently his estranged wife had stayed the night,then at some point had reported him for rape.

Obviously, my gf wasn't there to judge the guy.She was asked by the police to find samples.

So what you said above is similiar to my gfs opinion. Sperm samples and dna may be found in abundance, but sometimes counts for very little.

I don't know the statistics for reoffending rates in convicted rapists, but the great majority of murderers do not reoffend.

Which means some do, so someone dies, that wouldn't have died if murders were executed.

A record number of offenders sentenced for serious crimes had committed previous offences, according to figures for 2011.

Some 90% of those sentenced in England and Wales had offended before - and almost a third had committed or were linked to 15 or more crimes.

Reoffending rates were highest among serious offenders who had been jailed.

Ministry of Justice officials say the figures show a "clear trend" of a rising re-offending rate.

The figures show that almost 46% of adults jailed last year had at least 15 previous convictions or cautions

Ian John McLoughlin, 55, was arrested at 01:00 BST in London on suspicion of robbery and murder.

McLoughlin was on day release from prison, serving a sentence for murder.

Archived