Percy pud 10k 2013

Dunky1969

Does anyone know if there willl be any photo's from this race? - I saw a couple of Photographers taking pictures on my way towards the finish line but didnt know if it was official?

Thanks

If they've got your Email address, you'll probably get mail in a day or so (seems like the usual drill with these things).

---------- Post added 02-12-2013 at 11:34 ----------

:thumbsup:

Same here, need to get my self into gear asap or this will become more of a tempo run rather than a pb attempt :rant:

I've done it a couple of times before. They've got a new route for it this year, but should still be fast and flat. Looking forward to it; not anticipating a PB, but you never know! Will just try and pace it right so I don't fizzle out in the later stages of the race..

Good luck with your own PB attempt!

Does anyone know if there willl be any photo's from this race? - I saw a couple of Photographers taking pictures on my way towards the finish line but didnt know if it was official?

Thanks

Strangely, I don't find pictures of my sweat-soaked, pain-wracked face in any way worth purchasing...perhaps others like to pace themselves to look good for the photo-opportunity?

Strangely, I don't find pictures of my sweat-soaked, pain-wracked face in any way worth purchasing...perhaps others like to pace themselves to look good for the photo-opportunity?

I managed a new PB and felt really good so was just interested to see how comfortable i actually looked. I've only really bought one picture before but it would be nice to compare this one to one of the ones earlier in the year when i was much heavier and slower :)

• 1 month later...

Rensh, I have found a website that has photos of both you and your brother but it appears I am having problems messaging you. You look fairly comfortable and good job on getting under the 1hr mark!

The website is http://www.sievents.co.uk/steel-city-striders-percy-pud-10k-1st-december-2013-main-menu/

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 20:10 ----------

Pro Tip: Search for other race numbers which can be seen in your own photo and you may find a few more photos of yourself! ;-)

Haha, clearly the photog shared my opinion - my number is absent and I am not in the shots of any of the runners who finished at around the same time (chip or gun). Still, I also ran a PB and can still dream about getting a sub-45 in 2014...I would definitely want a photo of that!

Archived