Now ive seen it all

netta

There was a man on there selling his forehead as advertising space a few months ago lol he said he would wear the logo and advert on his forehead for a weekly/monthly fee,

Never knew if he got any takers though

I guess he was just using his head.

There was a man on there selling his forehead as advertising space a few months ago lol he said he would wear the logo and advert on his forehead for a weekly/monthly fee,

Never knew if he got any takers though

He did, some company took him up on his offer, and his payment was in the thousands.

It might contain alien DNA though so could be worth much more.

---------- Post added 14-09-2013 at 21:19 ----------

Thats something I would bid for if they can prove that nothing is possible. :)

I would buy it with the invisible money i bought off E-Bay....:P

I was shocked by someone trying to flog a pair of shoes? Incredible what you find on there.
you've obviously not yet heard about the worn/unwashed female undergarments, then? :o

Them women sellers are making an absolute mint on eBay. No kidding.

:gag::D

you've obviously not yet heard about the worn/unwashed female undergarments, then? :o

Them women sellers are making an absolute mint on eBay. No kidding.

:gag::D

Not sure if i dreamt,saw on tv,or read it somewhere. But a couple of women were so overwhelmed with orders for "said" product, that they resorted to buying panties in bulk,then smearing crab/fish spread in the crutch bit...

Some reight pervs aboot..

Archived