Gracie Barra black belt instructing in Sheffield

Truebjj

The dust settles after an excellent Royce Gracie seminar..........

Only one day after at Gracie Barra Sheffield the amazing Victor Estima takes the class...............

Clock ticks till Braulio blows us away...........

So what’s next in the Bjj explosion in Sheffield!

Gracie Barra Sheffield has the answer..........

I am proud to announce that the one and only Gracie Barra Sheffield has secured

Gracie Barra black belt & 2 x World Champion Lucio "Legarto" Rodrigues to instruct at the 393 Club.

Starting this Sunday Legarto will be instructing every 2 weeks.

Gracie Barra Sheffield is the only club in Sheffield that can offer this level of training in bjj. Classes will be £12 and will start at 11am. Private tuition will be available but limited (got to get in before me!!!!)

If you want more details pm me.

Thanks

John:thumbsup:

GRACIE BARRA SHEFFIELD, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

393 Club Langsett Road, Hillsborough,

MON- 6-730 /WED- 6-8/SUN-11-1

looks like barra sheff is my new home!!! been away fromthe form for a while training back at renzos, roger was there last week, the guys is awesome!! i spoke to him about who i should train with and he said barra sheff as they are getting good things going with lagarto, braulio and victor. Regular classes rather than 'twice' yearly seminars!

looks like barra sheff is my new home!!! been away fromthe form for a while training back at renzos, roger was there last week, the guys is awesome!! i spoke to him about who i should train with and he said barra sheff as they are getting good things going with lagarto, braulio and victor. Regular classes rather than 'twice' yearly seminars!

I agree that Gracie Barra are attracting some good people to teach alongside an already good instructor (John), and having a larger network of affiliated clubs and instructors this should be expected, but comments about 'twice' yearly seminars is exactly the type of stuff that BJJ can do without and simply antagonises other clubs. I personally am currently trying to train at different clubs so that i can get a range of experience, but it's comments like yours that would deter me from attending a club as you seem intent to wind people up. i don't see why you can't simply comment about the positives of Gracie Barra and leave it at that, without making snide remarks about 'twice' yearly seminars.

The atmosphere at the Royce Gracie seminar was excellent, with RGJJN Sheffield and Gracie Barra Sheffield attending, along with several others clubs. It's a pity you weren't along to see it. Or perhaps it's not :o

oh, and a final thought - your comment pays little regard to John Goldsons's teaching abilities - John's the chief instructor there and by all reports a very good one - why don't you go and try to learn something from him as well as braulio, victor and lagarto.

Archived