Beck road primary school Shiregreen

geetee

Beck Road Junior School role call as I can remember. born Aug 47/48

Freddie May, Mick Inman(d), John Chapman, Gillian Clark, Tony Armitage, Ian mini Birkinshaw, Barry Booker, Audrie Pashley, Anthia Humpherson, David Barns, Alan Titertan, Chris Hurst, Steve Shelly, Paul Mallard, Fay Wright, Ian McFarlain, David Hudson, Pat Askew, Paul Mason, Jannet Cuts, Billy Haglington, Glynis Neville, Jimmy Farr, Mick Longley, Cynthia Wragg, John Shepherd, Joe Clegg(d), Gary Bullock(d), John Keyworth, Jean Morrel, Alan Basher, tiny Jennifer-------?, Fay Broccoli, Angela Brown, Jennifer Aubrey.

Are you here, are you there?

Apologies to those I have forgotten, misspelled or totally got wrong.

Senility is now my consort.

I remember many of the people listed above I can't workout what year you were at Beck Road School as most of the above mention were a year older than me,I was born 1949 and lived on Deep Lane.Oops just read born 47/48

Edited by legs 49
mistake

Beck Road School, Shiregreen, Sheffield. Class 5H of 2004-2005. Miss Hindson:

Bethany Allen, Simon Barr, Katie Barrett, Ellen Capel, Hayley Collins, Cassidy Cotz, Benjamin Day, Laura Everington, Sarah Green, Lauren Hughes, Cameron Hurst, Adam Hutchinson, Christopher Jones, Andrew Lacey, Jacob Lindley, Jade Longden, Emily Noonan, Jodie Peacock, Daniel Pearce, George Poulton, Ian Pullen, Jonathan Roddis, Emma Ronan-Toulson, Zina Rooke, Gemma Smith, Lauren Smith, Lyndon Staniland, Chloe Stevens, Deacon Taylor, Macauley Wilson, Hayley Woodward.

Where are they now?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i went to beck 58/63 my teacher was mrs maslin then miss voughne she dressed like a man in a kilt dos any one remember

I remember both the teachers you have mentioned, you left a year before me, but wasn't it Miss Voughneshen ( excuse the spelling )

• 1 month later...
I remember both the teachers you have mentioned, you left a year before me, but wasn't it Miss Voughneshen ( excuse the spelling )

dear legs 49 can you give me any more names of any boys /girls that went would love to remember any do you remember play house in corner on bottom coridoore excuse my spelling too wernt there that day

• 1 month later...
Hi I am Malcolm Dent went to Beck Road Infants & Juniors from approx 66 to 71 I can remember lots of my classmates and teachers any one remember me?:)

The name rings a bell but i think i was there later as i went up to firth park in 74

• 4 weeks later...

Some names from my fellow pupils at Beck Road School while I was there.

There were some lovely girls. Elaine Morris, Jane Middleton, Pauline Pearson, Sylvia Hudson, Shiela Needham, Julie Mosforth, Janet Capel, Denise Huxtable, Margaret Crownshaw, Janet Howe, Lynn Crawshaw;

and of course some lads:

Chris Wilson, Kevin Marriott, George Stacey, Steven Bourne, Paul Hurst, Ralph Fenton,Kevin Senior, Glyn Weldon, Andrew Christer,Brian Taylor, Brian Fletcher, Paul Shannon.

Edited by jjbarnesfan
Want to reword