Ed Miliband Has Wrecked The Labour Party.

Ed was doing a pre-conference talk earlier.

His policies, reverse the bedroom tax, which doesn't exist. Increase NMW (I'm sure I wrote that earlier on another thread), and finally no tax increase for earners up to 60k.

:rolleyes:

No mention of putting the 50% tax rate back then? Or reversing the low tax bracket that the coalition have twice upped? So does he agree with these then?

Have the tories had their conference yet?

Have the tories had their conference yet?

No, and?

I posted what he said, and questioned what he didn't say... what he didn't was just as important considering that the 50% tax rate rhetoric is normally used in every sentence by the party. Harman certainly mentioned it enough on question time last week.

What are you suggesting here?

I also notice you didn't respond once again to you posting more lies on the forum

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1225707&page=2

After seeing Ed Miliband on Andrew Marr this morning, it looks like Ed is trying to mimic Cameron's accent and mannerisms so much so that I expect his next major policy will be to rename his party the new conservatives.

Labour have failed to offer a serious alternative for some years now, sometimes I thinks we'd be better off under an evil dictator than any of the current crop of politicians we've got to choose from.

He talks funny and gonads. Might as well bring back Mr Foot. Labour will never gain power under this fool. Nobody trusts this berk. Labour are ruined.

Opines?

I disagree, Bliar, Prescott, Brown, Mandelson and Campbell ruined the Labour Party. Under these guys it became the NEWLiebour Party.

Angel.

Archived