Ed Miliband Has Wrecked The Labour Party.

His final speech toady was good. He still sounds like a student berk though. He has some good ideas.

Toady of Toad Hall?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 01:12 ----------

I do not think you have a career in comedy,especially satire.Your reference to Bernard Manning is excellent-he did much to make paltry an affordable luxury.

Are you on medication?

Maths, a Science subject, Engineering, Medicine, Industrial Arts... There is a place for Humanities graduates but not anywhere near the amount of them we have now.

Just how many do we have?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 07:00 ----------

Toady of Toad Hall?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 01:12 ----------

Are you on medication?

Yes-whats your excuse,Hillpig?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 07:01 ----------

When I was watching his speech yesterday I kept getting the though, we can't have him as Prime Minister, the blokes an idiot.

Whats a though?Why do you think he is an idiot?

Politics is getting more and more right wing. There's no left wing parties any more. Or the ones there are, are only fringe groups. I predict this trend to follow and eventually fascists to win elections in some European countries within 10 years.

When I was watching his speech yesterday I kept getting the though, we can't have him as Prime Minister, the blokes an idiot.

We can see who the secretary of the Tommy Robinson Fan Club would vote for.

Ed was good on BBC Breakfast this morning. For the past two weeks they've been interviewing the main party figures at their conferences. Old Bill Turnbull is trying his hardest (and failing) to come across as a political heavyweight, firing question after ignorant question.

But Ed just wasn't fazed, even when Turnbull said "Why aren't you attacking supermarkets, they make more profits than energy companies". What a dope.

But things turned when he brought up the issue that Labour will take away the land from people who don't use it. Turnbull said that it sounded like "old old Labour".

Ed replied, "No, this is One Nation Labour". Oh dear, another trendy leftie rebrand.

But what he didn't talk about was all the land which was left idle from when Labour did a bout of primary school closing in 2008. They knocked down the schools but left the land idle, some of which is still unused and fenced off today.

Archived