Ed Miliband Has Wrecked The Labour Party.

Good on Ed for telling the utility companies Labour will make them cap their prices.

Now look at the headlines of the Right wing Tory press, 'Blackout', good old Tory Fail.

Ed's got the right wing press barons and the Tory party on the run as a result of his policy.

The difference between Ed and Blair, when Rupert Murdoch said jump, Blair said 'how high'.

Ed, however, tells the right wing press to get stuffed. He is not 'New Labour' TG.

I wonder why he isn't tackling the other energy cost - petrol prices.....

And what makes him such an expert on energy prices?

The BBC says:

The party has rejected suggestions the cap, which could cost energy firms £4.5bn, will endanger much-needed investment in new plants, saying suppliers should be able to absorb the cost of the freeze out of recent profits.

Note "recent profits" - sure sign that he's not thinking about the long term, nor even considering the major investment the UK needs to make for energy provision by 2020.

Ah, of course, by 2020 it will be election time again, and Labour will have screwed up the economy so bad that they won't be in power and the Tories will have to clean up the mess.

All Ed and gullible voters see are quick savings and election bribes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24235688

Good on Ed for telling the utility companies Labour will make them cap their prices.

Now look at the headlines of the Right wing Tory press, 'Blackout', good old Tory Fail.

Ed's got the right wing press barons and the Tory party on the run as a result of his policy.

The difference between Ed and Blair, when Rupert Murdoch said jump, Blair said 'how high'.

Ed, however, tells the right wing press to get stuffed. He is not 'New Labour' TG.

Why didn't he say something when he was Sec. of State for Energy...? He had a chance then to peg prices..

Why didn't he say something when he was Sec. of State for Energy...? He had a chance then to peg prices..

He had no choice becausehe was part of Blair & Brown's incarnation called 'New Labour'. Notice this title was dropped under Miliband?

New Labour were too busy sucking up to all those wealthy millionaires and big Corporations.

If you want to change the rules of the club, you stick in there until your time comes. Ed's time has Come.

He had no choice becausehe was part of Blair & Brown's incarnation called 'New Labour'. Notice this title was dropped under Miliband?

New Labour were too busy sucking up to all those wealthy millionaires and big Corporations.

If you want to change the rules of the club, you stick in there until your time comes. Ed's time has Come.

So he was willing to watch people pay high prices then for energy but didn't want to rock the boat ...some may say he was only thinking of himself.. he was in a position to make a change then but he didn't say a word...self serving politician comes to mind..

So he was willing to watch people pay high prices then for energy but didn't want to rock the boat ...some may say he was only thinking of himself.. he was in a position to make a change then but he didn't say a word...self serving politician comes to mind..

He didn't stand back and let it happen. Select committees took place, just like the current BBC bonus debacle. I notice The Tories didn't object, but why should after all they wouldn't be affected by it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7469848.stm

Would you want him to do what Churchill done by changing party? What good would joining the Liberals have done, since they have proved to be as bad as the Tories.

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 12:32 ----------

Instead of promising to cap prices, why doesn't he address the route causes of why energy costs are high? Why do Labour just tackle the symptoms, and not the causes of problems?

That could be said for all political parties

I wonder why he isn't tackling the other energy cost - petrol prices.....

And what makes him such an expert on energy prices?

The BBC says:

Note "recent profits" - sure sign that he's not thinking about the long term, nor even considering the major investment the UK needs to make for energy provision by 2020.

Ah, of course, by 2020 it will be election time again, and Labour will have screwed up the economy so bad that they won't be in power and the Tories will have to clean up the mess.

All Ed and gullible voters see are quick savings and election bribes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24235688

I wonder what you'll be saying when the Tory conference is in the news, I suppose election bribes will be ok then?

He didn't stand back and let it happen. Select committees took place, just like the current BBC bonus debacle. I notice The Tories didn't object, but why should after all they wouldn't be affected by it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7469848.stm

Would you want him to do what Churchill done by changing party? What good would joining the Liberals have done, since they have proved to be as bad as the Tories.

I'm not defending the tories..they're all politicians and out of the same mould.. Where was Miliband's headline about freezing prices when he was in a position to change things? All I'm saying is, like all politicians, he's picking something that seems to be on the public agenda and is using it to try to garner support when he needs a bit... he could have done this 5 or 6 years ago if he'd wanted..

I'm not defending the tories..they're all politicians and out of the same mould.. Where was Miliband's headline about freezing prices when he was in a position to change things? All I'm saying is, like all politicians, he's picking something that seems to be on the public agenda and is using it to try to garner support when he needs a bit... he could have done this 5 or 6 years ago if he'd wanted..

Miliband wasn't the leader of the Labour Party 5 or 6 years ago. What do you think Cameron will say in his policies at the tory conference?

Archived