Policing EDL at Lane Top

Doom

I appreciate what your saying, but the idea of building a Mosque in a none Muslim area, opposite a Catholic school was ill conceived. Would a synagog be welcome in Tinsley or Darnal. I doubt it. There would be some objections.

The Mosque plan at Lane Top was hardly in the best interests of community cohesion and those people who initiated the scheme must have know that.

I don't really see any problem with people protesting they don't want Islam in the country. That's their wish, so long as they can come up with some examples of why not.

In my opinion the spread of Islam is to the detriment of the country. I also feel that Islam, not only has no place in the country, but no place in this century.

I have concentrated on Islam, but I have the same opinion on any other religion that is intent on spreading. They're all as mad as a box of frogs.

Thats an excellent reply.

Im no EDL supporter. In my opinion, they are just a bunch of football hooligans, waving the St.George cross, usually found singing 'ingerland'

However, if push come to shove, i know which side of the fence im on.

Thats an excellent reply.

Im no EDL supporter. In my opinion, they are just a bunch of football hooligans, waving the St.George cross, usually found singing 'ingerland'

However, if push come to shove, i know which side of the fence im on.

Posters on SF guessed which side of the fence you were on a long time ago. :hihi:

I appreciate what your saying, but the idea of building a Mosque in a none Muslim area, opposite a Catholic school was ill conceived. Would a synagog be welcome in Tinsley or Darnal. I doubt it. There would be some objections.

The Mosque plan at Lane Top was hardly in the best interests of community cohesion and those people who initiated the scheme must have know that.

I don't really see any problem with people protesting they don't want Islam in the country. That's their wish, so long as they can come up with some examples of why not.

In my opinion the spread of Islam is to the detriment of the country. I also feel that Islam, not only has no place in the country, but no place in this century.

I have concentrated on Islam, but I have the same opinion on any other religion that is intent on spreading. They're all as mad as a box of frogs.

The mosque down page hall is bang next to the Church and has never been attacked by us Muslims, if Jewish people wanted to build a synagogue in page hall I would have no problem supporting it.

The mosque down page hall is bang next to the Church and has never been attacked by us Muslims...

Good point.

There are two Churches at the Fir Vale / Page Hall junction, both close to the Mosque and neither have been attacked by the Muslim community.

Would any members of the Tommy Robinson fanclub care to respond to mafya's comment?

I think you will find its the jewish people who choose not to build or have a synagogue in the same area as a mosque. not the other way round. as their doctrine actually makes them believe that all other races are here to serve theirs, they got a word for it too. its "GENTILES" and I quote Rabbi ovadia yosef "The sole purpose of non-jews is to serve the jews".

Lies again because they weren't drunk at all the Liaison officers asked the EDL to co-operate which the EDL did unlike the Fascist UAF you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Would you like to speak to the Liason officers who liaised with the EDL? on both walks? because they know the truth and know that on the whole the EDL behaved themselves unlike the Fascist UAF & MDL who were attempting to attack the EDL from all Angles and cause a riot.

It is the absolute truth. A large number of the EDL were drinking by 9am. There were plenty that were drunk. Anyone who was in town that day knows that. They were filmed giving Nazi salutes as they entered Barker's Pool.

I know that you guys don't like the truth, but it is there for all to see. The EDL contain a large number of Nazi sympathizing thugs. Try to suppress the truth all you like. It won't wash.

here we go again, edl supporting idiots trying to lever some moral high ground

I hate the EDL ,but its clear the equally stupid morons from the UAF are as bad as the right wing racists . The UAF just add fuel to the fire by biting . This is exactly what the EDL want , they want the publicity from a confrontation with the lefties . The UAF arnt without violent agitators either ,and are equally guilty of stirring up the trouble themselves at these protests .

Change the record i never said Tommy didn't have convictions for violence or anything else like drug taking for instance.

But before taking the moral high ground take a look at the UAF and the shady characters behind them they aren't whiter than white the UAF are full of violent Fascist scum.

It always makes me chuckle how the UAF claim to be Anti Fascist and non violent yet they are the biggest Fascists set of thugs going 286 arrests out of 300 at Tower Hamlets speaks volumes it's about time the public woke up and saw them for what they are.

Thankfully alot more people saw for themselves in Sheffield in June the true colours of the UAF after they ripped up flowers in memory of Lee Rigby and also intimidated members of the public who were not even part of the EDL they spat at them and called them Nazi scum what lovely people eh :suspect:

UAF have some very dodgy members...

http://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/lancaster-uaf-man-jailed-for-raping-four-year-old-girl/

A 21-year-old man from Lancashire who is a secretary in the Communist – Anarchist group, Unite Against Facism organization has been jailed indefinitely after he admitted raping a four-year-old girl.

I hate the EDL ,but its clear the equally stupid morons from the UAF are as bad as the right wing racists . The UAF just add fuel to the fire by biting . This is exactly what the EDL want , they want the publicity from a confrontation with the lefties . The UAF arnt without violent agitators either ,and are equally guilty of stirring up the trouble themselves at these protests .

Don't usually join in these threads (stick mainly to sport or history), but often read them to see what is going on as I don't get a local paper anymore.

Reading this one, and clicking on a few of the links, I came across this one

All I would say is that 10-15 people onto one old bloke is not acceptable, no matter what your beliefs or politics are. A cowardly act indeed.

Archived