Policing EDL at Lane Top

Doom

UAF have some very dodgy members...

http://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/lancaster-uaf-man-jailed-for-raping-four-year-old-girl/

A 21-year-old man from Lancashire who is a secretary in the Communist – Anarchist group, Unite Against Facism organization has been jailed indefinitely after he admitted raping a four-year-old girl.

We're not denying the UAF have some nasty people working for them.

What we can't understand is why some people on here are so supportive of convicted criminal Tommy Robinson and his merry band of thugs, some of whom will have similar convictions to those members of the UAF you have mentioned above.

It seems that the new member Plan B doesn't even seem to have a Plan A, as he (she?) has ducked the question several times.

Can you tell us why a thug like Tommy Robinson, who has criminal convictions for assaulting a Police officer and possession of drugs, can count on such support on here?

It is the absolute truth. A large number of the EDL were drinking by 9am. There were plenty that were drunk. Anyone who was in town that day knows that. They were filmed giving Nazi salutes as they entered Barker's Pool.

I know that you guys don't like the truth, but it is there for all to see. The EDL contain a large number of Nazi sympathizing thugs. Try to suppress the truth all you like. It won't wash.

Bit of an own goal there, they were doing the victory sign.

As far as I can see they were very well behaved.

You ought to have taken a trip with some football fans to the likes of Millwall or Leeds in the 80s... now that was tense.

Posters on SF guessed which side of the fence you were on a long time ago. :hihi:

Maybe my username of 'OPEN BORDERS' gave it away Mafya eh ?

However, if we had have controlled our borders in the past more vigouously, we wouldnt be having these demonstrations / counter demonstrations !

For that, i blame previous governments (and the present one) and our relationship with Europe.

We're not denying the UAF have some nasty people working for them.

What we can't understand is why some people on here are so supportive of convicted criminal Tommy Robinson and his merry band of thugs, some of whom will have similar convictions to those members of the UAF you have mentioned above.

It seems that the new member Plan B doesn't even seem to have a Plan A, as he (she?) has ducked the question several times.

Can you tell us why a thug like Tommy Robinson, who has criminal convictions for assaulting a Police officer and possession of drugs, can count on such support on here?

To be blunt its because a lot of people believe what he says. It doesn't matter about his previous convictions, they're not important at all. Tommy Robinson has huge support throughout the country, most don't make it public though for fear of reprisals.

As I showed in the link the UAF had a child rapist in its ranks. They are worse than the EDL in the trouble causing sense. Not politically, that's open to debate.

Good point.

There are two Churches at the Fir Vale / Page Hall junction, both close to the Mosque and neither have been attacked by the Muslim community.

Would any members of the Tommy Robinson fanclub care to respond to mafya's comment?

For it to be relevant you would have to investigate if any churches have been attacked in Muslim countries. The comparison doesnt fit.

the government sold everyone out. so peoples distain should be firmly in that direction, while we grumble about racism, facism or any other "ism" they are winning the war on freedom. the very same people who talk about freedom are the very same people taking it away day by day.

the government sold everyone out. so peoples distain should be firmly in that direction, while we grumble about racism, facism or any other "ism" they are winning the war on freedom. the very same people who talk about freedom are the very same people taking it away day by day.

Very good point!

If the EDL were instead visiting Sheffield to march against the closure of half of our libraries, then I'd sure that would win them much more local support :)

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:00 ----------

For it to be relevant you would have to investigate if any churches have been attacked in Muslim countries. The comparison doesnt fit.

No.

On the contrary, I think my point is very relevant.

If the Muslim community has not attacked the two churches in Fir Vale, I'm sure it's a very good indictor they would not attack a synagogue either.

Very good point!

If the EDL were instead visiting Sheffield to march against the closure of half of our libraries, then I'd sure that would win them much more local support :)

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:00 ----------

No.

On the contrary, I think my point is very relevant.

If the Muslim community has not attacked the two churches in Fir Vale, I'm sure it's a very good indictor they would not attack a synagogue either.

No, its not logical, The Churches have been there many years. A comparison would have to be if a Mosque had invited a Church to share their premises. Muslims wouldn't attack the Churches at Fir Vale because they were good enough, rightly, go provide facilities for the Mosque.

Archived