Policing EDL at Lane Top

Doom

No, its not logical, The Churches have been there many years. A comparison would have to be if a Mosque had invited a Church to share their premises. Muslims wouldn't attack the Churches at Fir Vale because they were good enough, rightly, go provide facilities for the Mosque.

its a ridiculously grotesque and highly offensive innuendo. what is implied here is that only muslims would attack a church. no other religion or creed could do it I suppose? its a muslim thing. ludicrous.

I just choose to ignore them, and the UAF.

why should innocent peoples lives be blighted? their communities threatened? women and children threatened?

their crime?

being muslim

all along the EDL say they are protesting against EXTREMIST muslims

no they are not, they are protesting in predominently muslim areas, where normal law abiding people live, they have one goal, to terrorise muslims, to drive a wedge between communities

it shouldnt, and wont be allowed

why should innocent peoples lives be blighted? their communities threatened? women and children threatened?

their crime?

being muslim

no they are not, they are protesting in predominently muslim areas, where normal law abiding people live, they have one goal, to terrorise muslims, to drive a wedge between communities

They shouldn't. Don't mistake me for an EDL supporter because i stand up for hard earned freedoms though, i think both sides are full of scum.

What should happen here id the EDL have their protest one day, the UAF the next. anyone committing ANY crime be that physical or racial should be dealt with heavily by the law.

The only other option is to take away peoples rights to protest, isn't it ?

there are extremists in all religions, they are shunned by the masses. what they are doing here is pulling us all into their twisted doctrines. lets not become like them twisted and evil lets not give them a platform to spew their filth if we do we are losing, evil only begets evil so let them wipe each other out, so we and our loved ones can live in peace. god bless

there are extremists in all religions, they are shunned by the masses. what they are doing here is pulling us all into their twisted doctrines. lets not become like them twisted and evil lets not give them a platform to spew their filth if we do we are losing, evil only begets evil so let them wipe each other out, so we and our loved ones can live in peace. god bless

Yup. March em all to one of the football grounds, lock em in and leave em to it !

They shouldn't. Don't mistake me for an EDL supporter because i stand up for hard earned freedoms though, i think both sides are full of scum.

What should happen here id the EDL have their protest one day, the UAF the next. anyone committing ANY crime be that physical or racial should be dealt with heavily by the law.

The only other option is to take away peoples rights to protest, isn't it ?

like i said, the EDL arent really protesting, they are intimidating innocent people, in any other walk of life that would be illegal.

they dont protest in the presence of extremist muslims, they march through innocent peoples communities, chanting EDL and obscenities, sometimes weilding star of david flags and other anti ISLAM banners

that isnt real protesting, thats intimidation and hate

smashing up that diner on that youtube clip full of men, women and children isnt protest, thats violence, intimidation and hate

its a ridiculously grotesque and highly offensive innuendo. what is implied here is that only muslims would attack a church. no other religion or creed could do it I suppose? its a muslim thing. ludicrous.

You've not read the whole thread or misunderstood. I'm not saying anything of the sort.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:41 ----------

The government says the reason it doesn't outlaw or ban any of these extreme or perceived extreme groups is because they would only go underground. I would have thought that's the best place for them. underground.

That's a fascist ideology. Kill people who don't agree with you.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:44 ----------

their crime?

being muslim

Would it be okay for them to protest in none Muslim areas? Sheffield Lane Top, I live near there BTW. Is hardly a Muslim area.

You've not read the whole thread or misunderstood. I'm not saying anything of the sort.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:41 ----------

That's a fascist ideology. Kill people who don't agree with you.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 19:44 ----------

Would it be okay for them to protest in none Muslim areas? Sheffield Lane Top, I live near there BTW. Is hardly a Muslim area.

i really doubt theres many muslim extremists there then? which is supposedly the target of their demonstrations?

i mean, i use to protest about Boots in the 80s and it was held, yup, outside BOOTS lol, Greenham common protests were outside Greenham common

why dont they actually use their anger and target the people they supposedly are against? rather than the whole community?

Archived