Policing EDL at Lane Top

Doom

edl are terrorists, if the dictionary interpretation is to be believed, a group of persons or a collective who pro actively cause others to fear or live in fear of them. so edl supporters are supporting terrorists. because they fit the interpretation perfectly. to be a terrorist does not mean you need a weapon or indeed even a beard.

heh heh at beard

Are all these "new users" the same person? Or is there a link to this thread on some EDL message board & all the people there who can type have joined in.

That's a pretty small number, but I think there's a couple at least crept out of the woodwork for this one...

Its all a government funded puppet show, intended to bring forward restrictions on any public gathering,anyone who goes will end up on police camera and profiled.

By whom? It's happening because the EDL are irredeemably thick and the police response is required because of the EDL's lengthy history of being abusive, aggressive, violent and intimidatory.

So, how much is it? Meeting points etc. Tommy's busy on the phone at the mo :(

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 20:33 ----------

What makes you think that? :huh:

I don't know to be honest.. there'll be somat on Face Twitterer I suppose

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 20:42 ----------

By whom? It's happening because the EDL are irredeemably thick and the police response is required because of the EDL's lengthy history of being abusive, aggressive, violent and intimidatory.

I'm going to go and witness it for myself. I don't believe anything anymore unless I see it first hand. Why don't you as well.

Archived