Policing EDL at Lane Top

Doom

On track.

The EDL are ''Political'' extremists bent upon confrontation/trouble like their cowardly 'heroes' the nazis, many of whom, also like their fallen heroes, are convicted criminals, and all are racists.

Why the Council allow yet another futile but expensive 'march/protest' by a cowardly bunch of thugs and morons is beyond any decent person.

Well said. Keep it on track peeps.

Interesting article here Ramps showing just how dumb your King Tommy really is, he sees a picture of the Taj Mahal on twitter and thinks its a mosque= http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/16/english-defence-league-league-tommy-robinson-twitter-hash-tag_n_1427845.html

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Interesting article here Ramps showing just how dumb your King Tommy really is, he sees a picture of the Taj Mahal on twitter and thinks its a mosque= http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/16/english-defence-league-league-tommy-robinson-twitter-hash-tag_n_1427845.html

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: He's educated himself since :D

Now this is MUST watch peeps. I don't see many nazis in this one. 1 32 very interesting.

On track.

The EDL are ''Political'' extremists bent upon confrontation/trouble like their cowardly 'heroes' the nazis, many of whom, also like their fallen heroes, are convicted criminals, and all are racists.

Why the Council allow yet another futile but expensive 'march/protest' by a cowardly bunch of thugs and morons is beyond any decent person.

Excellent summary of the EDL

What about the UAF ? They are the reason for (at least) half the police bill

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: He's educated himself since :D

Now this is MUST watch peeps. I don't see many nazis in this one.

Oh my, it's like a Punch & Judy show!

Yaaayyy!

Booooo!

Yaaayyy!

Booooo!

Yaaayyy!

Booooo!

With a bit of E- E- EDL thrown in too :D

The UAF are every bit as bad as the EDL. BOTH groups only turn up looking for a violent confrontation with the other and/or the police. Id ban both groups from protesting.

Agreed,they are both as bad as each other and the rest of us who are not interested either way and just want to go about our business will have to pick up the tab for the cost of it.

By whom? It's happening because the EDL are irredeemably thick and the police response is required because of the EDL's lengthy history of being abusive, aggressive, violent and intimidatory.

Ask yourself why the likes of Robinson has regular access to all forms of media?

How did EDL get to march in to Woolwich on the night of Leigh Rigbys tragic murder?

How many jail sentences handed out for offences at these demonstrations?

I would say the EDL are controlled,visible and for that reason easy to mock,and that is just where the establishment want any anti Islam,asylum,immigration to be, for good or bad I'm not sure.

On track.

Same goes for this lot, I take it you would agree?

By whom? It's happening because the EDL are irredeemably thick and the police response is required because of the EDL's lengthy history of being abusive, aggressive, violent and intimidatory.

Ive no time for the racists in the EDL , but The UAF are no better than them. Both have violent troublemakers intent on aggro either with each other and / or the police. The UAF have history of violence like the EDL do . Lets no kid ourselves , the UAF also have plenty of thugs in their ranks.

Why these demos and counter demos by these two groups of morons are allowed is beyond me. Its costing the tax payer a fortune for these idiots to hurl abuse at each other . Its time both of these groups were banned from protesting .

Archived