College student requires work experience

Jscaife

Hi there

I'm currently studying btec level 3 extended diploma at college and for one of the units i must secure a work experience placement for December. I would like it to be in sport, preferably doing football coaching, gym instructing, fitness instructing, or personal training someone. If you know of anyone that would let me work with them or help them coach a junior football team i would appreciate it.

Any ideas of places would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

Hi there

I'm currently studying btec level 3 extended diploma at college and for one of the units i must secure a work experience placement for December. I would like it to be in sport, preferably doing football coaching, gym instructing, fitness instructing, or personal training someone. If you know of anyone that would let me work with them or help them coach a junior football team i would appreciate it.

Any ideas of places would be very grateful

Thanks in advance

I do work experience placements, we have employer liabilityand aI am CRB checked . We've had college students and secondary school students do work experience here before.

If you are interested get in touch on :

Archived