Should all dogs be muzzled in public places ?

Should all dogs be muzzled in public places?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should all dogs be muzzled in public places?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I'm not sure, see my comment.

There'd be no point to it. As it is, Chavs let their dogs wee and poo everywhere and they don't get fined, or if they get them, they don't pay them. If the fines aren't going to be applied across the board, there's no point. Just like the laws about public drinking in town centres.

The name chav gets thrown around heavily on this forum but do you honestly think or believe that this section of society is solely responsible for dog mess lying around all over?

Solely? No. Disproportinately responsible? Yes.

I suppose that depends on location - i can probably count on one hand the number of "chavs" who walk a dog near me. But the dog mess is all around, along with the destruction of field boundaries because they can't be bothered to climb a stile.

There'd be no point to it. As it is, Chavs let their dogs wee and poo everywhere and they don't get fined, or if they get them, they don't pay them. If the fines aren't going to be applied across the board, there's no point. Just like the laws about public drinking in town centres.

How do you stop a dog weeing?

Archived