Old horns bradfield

couture

I would have thought it OBVIOUS that i have no kids spoilt or otherwise hence my thread...:huh:

Not really.

I've been here numerous times and, to be fair, have hardly noticed any kids. On a decent day they'll be outside as there's a little play area. It's generally a quiet pub which to its credit has great beer and food.

I can understand your screaming kids' comment but what's with the spoilt bit? Is that because it might be considered a posh (ish), country pub?

Not really.

I've been here numerous times and, to be fair, have hardly noticed any kids. On a decent day they'll be outside as there's a little play area. It's generally a quiet pub which to its credit has great beer and food.

I can understand your screaming kids' comment but what's with the spoilt bit? Is that because it might be considered a posh (ish), country pub?

No not at all but usually the two go hand in hand, sorry if it offends you but we arent all child friendly, many thanks for your feedback.

No not at all but usually the two go hand in hand, sorry if it offends you but we arent all child friendly, many thanks for your feedback.

I'm not offended at all, couture - I'm just being a little light-hearted (or at least trying!).

I am a regular pub goer with two children (aged 13 and 10) and very often they accompany me to pubs (I'm rarely a night time pub goer these days so it's usually Saturday and Sunday daytime). Ever since they were small I taught them how to behave in pubs and they have never been allowed to run riot.

Nothing irritates me more than parents who take their kids to pubs - usually for a meal - and then let their children go blazing around the building. Even when you can see staff struggling with hot food and drink, some of these parents look on oblivious.

But back to your original question, as I said, the Old Horns is usually a typical, country pub. Nice, quiet and yes, bereft of badly behaved kids (and their parents!).

Archived