Marco Pierre White Sheffield

jamesogt

Certainly is. Went in before and the quality was......well lets just say it rhymes with White

All right?,joking apart I went to his place off Picadilly about 10 years ago and it was poor so his chain isn't going to be too good.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote tags

All right?,joking apart I went to his place off Picadilly about 10 years ago and it was poor so his chain isn't going to be too good.

To be fair to him I went to his old place on Piccadilly in The Oak Room for lunch when he was still cooking there and had 3 Michelin stars and it still ranks as the best meal I have had in this country and exceptional value at the time as well.

Been a couple of times to The West Bar one for lunch (with a voucher) as it is close to the office and can't say I had any complaints and the food ranked on a par with the likes of AB1 and Browns which I appreciate is not much of a yardstick.

As there is another voucher offer on this month I will probably give it another go

---------- Post added 15-10-2015 at 14:21 ----------

Been for lunch today. 2 Burgers with chips a bottle of Moretti and a Coke for just over £20 with the voucher.

The Burger was very good (almost as good as the one I had last week at the new Urban Quarter on Sharrowvale Road). The Chips (Not Fries) were also excellent.

Quite busy this lunch as well with a few having afternoon tea.

Will probably go back next week as with the voucher it was excellent value