3 British people murdered in Kenya

You really have to define which god you're talking about. There's loads to choose from.

It doesn't realty matter which God, because if you believe that God is the creator, then God created the evil murders.

And I don't see how anyone can justify worshiping that which created evil murders.

so why is it in cases like this you and certain others feel you NEED to amplify the terms islam, muslim etc yet in other cases of say murder, terror, killing, death, etc you dont amplify their race, culture, sex, religion etc?

does it only matter when its a case of muslims?

mel, no one is amplifying anything, except the culprits themselves. They made is painfully obvious exactly why they were doing what they were doing.

"Are you a muslim? No?" KA-BLAM. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

In other cases, we the general public are left to speculate as to the motive. That's not the case here.

mel, no one is amplifying anything, except the culprits themselves. They made is painfully obvious exactly why they were doing what they were doing.

In other cases, we the general public are left to speculate as to the motive. That's not the case here.

i wasnt talking about motive, in MOST cases we know what the motive is whether its islamic terror or other, the point i was making is theres certain people on here who are obsessed by the terms islam and muslim, even to the extent that the victims and other aspects of the crime get lost while they spout vitrolic anger and bile about the religion

so why is it in cases like this you and certain others feel you NEED to amplify the terms islam, muslim etc yet in other cases of say murder, terror, killing, death, etc you dont amplify their race, culture, sex, religion etc?

does it only matter when its a case of muslims?

what about the muslim victims of such atrocities? why should they be dragged in the mud?

i saw the WHITE ENGLISH phillpots (who burned to death their 6 children) house is about to get demolished, i know, it doesnt seem to have the same ring to it

But the Phillpots didn't deliberately set out to murder anyone. It was just their plan wasn't too bright and neither were they. But stupid and not thought through just don't have the same ring to them do they?

Islam is incompatible with pretty much any western situation and now it seems any middle eastern situation, this will only get worse as the extremists try to push the ideals of Islam which the everyday normal Muslims outwardly condemn whilst in their midst there are many that think the same as the extremists!

That's reverse psychology. The implication is that if your a Muslim and survive because a psychotic with a penchant to murdering but overlooks murdering you, then you are somehow responsible for the act of a psychotic extremist who also happens to be a Muslim. The psychotic in his skewed and perverted way may believe that because someone else is a Muslim they are by definition equally insane.

Are you a Christian Sierra? Do you feel culpable for the acts of other Christians who murder in the belief of their faith? I'll answer for you..no you don't as that would make you just as bad. You may empathise with their cause, you may even agree with their cause, but to agree with the murdering actions of their cause puts you bang to rights and just as bad.

You only have to look at the figures, Muslim extremists kill Muslims regardless of how extreme or not they are, and VERY rarely like in this case get a choice by being asked. It's just straight forward KA-BLAM.

If you define ALL Muslims as psychotic murdering madmen because some are then the argument isn't answerable, you've most likely reached a conclusion that's immovable. angos is pretty much there, but he's pretty much there with

anything. "It's Black, no - It's White. It's a bird, no - It's a plane. It's a paedophile, no - it's a misunderstood human being."

The exact same modus operandi was used to exterminate millions of Jews who mostly were very poor. Their only crime was that some other Jews were very wealthy and a certain little jumped up failed artist grabbed the moment.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 22:40 ----------

Islam is incompatible with pretty much any western situation and now it seems any middle eastern situation, this will only get worse as the extremists try to push the ideals of Islam which the everyday normal Muslims outwardly condemn whilst in their midst there are many that think the same as the extremists!

You know this because you engage in Muslim circles? extremist ones at that?

I guess you'll reply with yes?

That's reverse psychology. The implication is that if your a Muslim and survive because a psychotic with a penchant to murdering but overlooks murdering you, then you are somehow responsible for the act of a psychotic extremist who also happens to be a Muslim. The psychotic in his skewed and perverted way may believe that because someone else is a Muslim they are by definition equally insane.

Are you a Christian Sierra? Do you feel culpable for the acts of other Christians who murder in the belief of their faith? I'll answer for you..no you don't as that would make you just as bad. You may empathise with their cause, you may even agree with their cause, but to agree with the murdering actions of their cause puts you bang to rights and just as bad.

You only have to look at the figures, Muslim extremists kill Muslims regardless of how extreme or not they are, and VERY rarely like in this case get a choice by being asked. It's just straight forward KA-BLAM.

If you define ALL Muslims as psychotic murdering madmen because some are then the argument isn't answerable, you've most likely reached a conclusion that's immovable. angos is pretty much there, but he's pretty much there with

anything. "It's Black, no - It's White. It's a bird, no - It's a plane. It's a paedophile, no - it's a misunderstood human being."

The exact same modus operandi was used to exterminate millions of Jews who mostly were very poor. Their only crime was that some other Jews were very wealthy and a certain little jumped up failed artist grabbed the moment.

---------- Post added 24-09-2013 at 22:40 ----------

You know this because you engage in Muslim circles? extremist ones at that?

I guess you'll reply with yes?

What??? Where did I ever accuse all muslims of being responsible for this atrocity?

I pointed out (to the usual suspects who talk in circles about how not all muslims are bad) that

What??? Where did I ever accuse all muslims of being responsible for this atrocity?

I pointed out (to the usual suspects who talk in circles about how not all muslims are bad) that

That's because not all Muslims are, just fanatical ones..does that seem unreasonable to point out when the other usual suspects are convinced otherwise?

My reply was in general terms, not at you and your beliefs specifically. If you digested the post that would be clear.

Archived