3 British people murdered in Kenya

so if there's a god, if, take a Muslim god, why would he create lslamophobes?

strange

Thats a very good question, and I have no idea why God would create someone that fears the people that worship God. Maybe God is as insane as the people that worship it.

That doesn't conclude it is insane. That was your point. You've built an argument on why it is morally wrong, not why it is insane.

Insane

In a state of mind that prevents normal perception or behavior.

Most people perceive murder to be wrong, so it's normal to think that its wrong, if you don't think its wrong then you aren't normal therefor insane.

Most people wouldn't revere the murder, anyone that reveres the murderer isn't normal therefor insane.

If you think something created everything, you must think it also created the murder, to worship that which created the murder must mean you don't think murder is wrong, so must be insane.

I don't think anything yet. I'm willing to go with you.

Prove your premise and we can move on.

It not possible to prove to you on a forum that most people think murder is wrong, if you don't think its wrong and don't think most people think its wrong, then I'm happy to leave you with your indifference.

so if there's a god, if, take a Muslim god, why would he create lslamophobes?

strange

Doing such a thing has all the hallmarks of a sadistic personality.

I'd also like to know why a god would create religion? Surely god can't be an egocentric, narcisist?

Don't think god is the sort of super-being that I'd go for a drink with down the pub.

It not possible to prove to you on a forum that most people think murder is wrong

Then try a new argument to convince me. One that doesn't involve assuming what "most people think".

In the grand scheme of things, most people think God exists, so thus you're insane. Arguments based on ad populum are pointless against religion.

Archived